Who wins tommorrow

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
minimal??? MINIMAL????

3 to 5...hmm...thats a 66% improvement. Last Sunday, the lions beat a team that was 450% better than them!!!! (according to the wins/losses)

Unacceptable :rollseyes:

We will win tomorrow, many people on a forum have guaranteed it!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;1290197 said:
minimal??? MINIMAL????

3 to 5...hmm...thats a 66% improvement. Last Sunday, the lions beat a team that was 450% better than them!!!! (according to the wins/losses)

Unacceptable :rollseyes:

We will win tomorrow, many people on a forum have guaranteed it!

Yes, a two game swing in a 16 game season is minimal. It can have major effects, such as being a higher draft pick or making the playoffs or not, but it is minimal in terms of judging talent of the teams.

superpunk

Reaction score
theogt;1290184 said:
The difference between winning 3 games in a season and 5 games in a season is minimal. They're both horrendous teams. And the fact that Arizona was playing a rookie QB only makes the loss to them even worse.

No, Seattle didn't give up 39 points to Detroit, but they did only win the game by 3 points. It wasn't a pretty win.
Hell, the difference between 3 and 11 wins is minimal for Detroit. They lost 8 games by a TD or less. Nearly beat NE and Chicago. Lost 9-6 to this juggernaut of Seattle that we're about to get slaughtered :rolleyes: by.

Also, the Cardinals had the easiest schedule in the NFL. :eek:

CaptainQuint

Reaction score
Be prepared to accept a Seattle win.
The basis for that advice is that Seattle barely lost to San Diego two weeks ago. Their home field seems to be a real advantage, and their kicker's too good. They have lost those 3 CBs, but I suspect their 1st round rookie will be good.
If Seattle wins, they'll be done by Chicago or New Orleans next week.
I hope I'm wrong about line 1.

Aikbach

Reaction score
theogt;1290184 said:
The difference between winning 3 games in a season and 5 games in a season is minimal. They're both horrendous teams. And the fact that Arizona was playing a rookie QB only makes the loss to them even worse.

No, Seattle didn't give up 39 points to Detroit, but they did only win the game by 3 points. It wasn't a pretty win.
Let us not debate who sucks hardest, we are not purchasing vaccum cleaners here. The suckier contestant will be quite evident tomorrow whoever it is.

superpunk

Reaction score
CaptainQuint;1290221 said:
The basis for that advice is that Seattle barely lost to San Diego two weeks ago. Their home field seems to be a real advantage, and their kicker's too good. They have lost those 3 CBs, but I suspect their 1st round rookie will be good.

If Romo plays as poorly as Rivers did (and I watched the game - Seattles pressure was not inordinate) I agree, we'll get rolled. Romo hasn't been bad like that yet, though.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
CaptainQuint;1290221 said:
Yes, they did almost beat San Diego. That was when Rivers was looking pretty bad (completely 33% of his passes against Seattle) and LT was having a bad game by his standards (no TDs). I watched the game and it looked like San Diego was just mailing it in for half the game.

The bottom line is that there isn't a major difference between the top of this league and the bottom of it. Any team can beat any other team in a given week. It's not as if Seattle has been lighting it up recently while we've been sucking it up. Both teams have played poorly and either could win. With the injuries in play, it's not a stetch to give the edge to Dallas by any means.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
theogt;1290204 said:
Yes, a two game swing in a 16 game season is minimal. It can have major effects, such as being a higher draft pick or making the playoffs or not, but it is minimal in terms of judging talent of the teams.

I agree with you. The lions offense was more talented than their record indicated. Much like the Raiders defense was much more talented than the final record says. If you want to talk about getting upset by a 'weaker' team, the steelers played the raiders in week 8 and lost to them. If the had beat the lowly raiders, they would have had a 9-7 record, and the tiebreaker over the Chiefs (6th seed again).

Theres no team you can guarantee a win against. If you assume such things, then you probably also demand the coaches, players, and owner of a team get fired after making it to the playoffs. The important thing is we are there, and i like our chances against Seattle a whole lot more than I do the Giants. We match up very well against them.

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1290159 said:
I love it. Last Sunday, we sucked and 95% of this board had given up.

It's now Friday, and the vote is 39 to 6 in favor of Dallas winning. I love it. :lmao:
No doubt. Been with you the whole time HH.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
The way things have gone lately, I'm not going to be surprised to see us crush the seahags and to see the e-girls fall flat on their face.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Haters:
Aikbach, Artie Lange, CaptainQuint, dbair1967, DIAF, Everlastingxxx, JustSayNotoTO, Rack, TexasAce

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
otero1;1290251 said:
Haters:
Aikbach, Artie Lange, CaptainQuint, dbair1967, DIAF, Everlastingxxx, JustSayNotoTO, Rack, TexasAce

LOL!

more than half have fire TO/parcells/zimmer in their sigs hahaha. great stuff.

Thats pushing the agenda too far. If we lose i guess heads will roll. But I dont want that. They must be in a McNabb's mom blog situation.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
otero1;1290251 said:
Haters:

Thinking that the team that has bombed the last 4 weeks continues its slide is not hating.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1290255 said:
Thinking that the team that has bombed the last 4 weeks continues its slide is not hating.
That was the regular season, so yes you are hating. :)

Aikbach

Reaction score
otero1;1290251 said:
Haters:
I guess there is coal in my playoff stocking.