Who wins tommorrow

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1290255 said:
Thinking that the team that has bombed the last 4 weeks continues its slide is not hating.

you are correct us thinking Seattle will continue its slide is realistic, not hating on them

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
This morning I woke up and realized I had a dream about tomorrow night's game. I remember seeing the scoreboard and seeing it was Cowboys 21, Seahawks 14. Now, I don't know what quarter this was or if it was the end of the game. If my dream is correct, at some point during the game it should be Cowboys 21, Seahawks 14. I hope and pray it's the end of the game. Go Cowboys!!!

Aikbach

Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1290279 said:
This morning I woke up and realized I had a dream about tomorrow night's game. I remember seeing the scoreboard and seeing it was Cowboys 21, Seahawks 14. Now, I don't know what quarter this was or if it was the end of the game. If my dream is correct, at some point during the game it should be Cowboys 21, Seahawks 14. I hope and pray it's the end of the game. Go Cowboys!!!
Pat Robertson? I didn't know you were a Cowboy fan.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1290255 said:
Thinking that the team that has bombed the last 4 weeks continues its slide is not hating.

thank you

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
Aikbach;1290280 said:
Pat Robertson? I didn't know you were a Cowboy fan.

:D more like Carnac

carnac.jpg

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
were gonna bring the pain tommorrow or today, whatever you wanna call it:rolleyes: :p:

St. Richard

Reaction score
My prediction is that the Cowboys win with relative ease. Romo will look like the Romo of midseason, mainly because Glenn and Owens will have big games. In this game, the effective passing will open up the run and Seattle will be off balance the entire game. The Seahawks will score some so they will be able to keep it relatievly close, but I still think the Cowboys will head to Soldier field the next week with a double-digit win over the Seahawks under their belts.

A late Seattle touchdown win make the final score........

Cowboys 38, Seahawks 24

morasp

Reaction score
I really think we will see a different team today. Wouldn't be surpised at all to see the defense come out with disguised coverages completely different than the vanilla sutff they showed in December. There is no way they got that bad that quickly. I'm not saying it was by design, but we play better on the road outside of the division this year and I would rather have it this way than Phillie or NYG at Dallas. The Eagle Giant game should be interesting.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Strictly from an opponent's perspective, I think taking both team's current playing level, coupled with injuries, and coaching during the last 3 games, I'd say both teams are evenly matched.

This game will come down to which team brings their game to the next level, and wants to win the most.

While I'd like to take the Cowboys out of the equation; assuming the Eagles beat the Giants, ...being an NFC-East Fan also, I'd really like to see the NFC-East Cowboys beat the Seahawks.

TonyS

Reaction score
Question was, "Who will win tomorrow?" not "Who do you want to win tomorrow?"

Won't get my expectations up that we can turn around a slide when our fearless leader doesn't know what to do or if it will work.

Seattle 31 - Dallas 24

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
otero1;1290251 said:
Haters:
Aikbach, Artie Lange, CaptainQuint, dbair1967, DIAF, Everlastingxxx, JustSayNotoTO, Rack, TexasAce

there's not any of us that dont WANT to win, but I know in my case I cant see how you can pick Dallas to win with a straight face..we've been one of the worst teams in football for 5 weeks...that doesnt go away just because the calendar went from 12/06 to 01/07

David

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
dbair1967;1290523 said:
there's not any of us that dont WANT to win, but I know in my case I cant see how you can pick Dallas to win with a straight face..we've been one of the worst teams in football for 5 weeks...that doesnt go away just because the calendar went from 12/06 to 01/07

David

It shouldn't matter how bad we have been in the last 4 weeks. What matters is how we match up against the Seahawks, who also looks horrible in the last 4 weeks. The Seahawks are plagued by injury. The Seahawks have also lost all three games they played against the 3-4 defense. I can not see how you think we have NO chance.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;1290535 said:
It shouldn't matter how bad we have been in the last 4 weeks. What matters is how we match up against the Seahawks, who also looks horrible in the last 4 weeks. The Seahawks are plagued by injury. The Seahawks have also lost all three games they played against the 3-4 defense. I can not see how you think we have NO chance.

sure there's a chance, but its a poor one

did we not "match up well" with the 2-13 Lions who had about 16 players on IR and were starting 3 rookies on the OL? werent the Lions missing both of their top RB's? How much more beat up of a team can you get?

but since you mention match ups, our defense doesnt match up well with any team

David

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I think NBC wins, come on you got Madden and the Cowboys, Saturday night prime time ! Its a ratings dream.