Who would we bring in if McCarthy gets fired?

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Why would they give Zimm the job? His D is killing us currently and obviously doesn’t have control of those guys. They look like they have quit. And if they let go of Mike who’s calling the plays? Schotty? Lol
Zim is trying to fix the DL.

gonna take time to fix this mess.

Darkhound

Reaction score
If Cowboys are 1-5 going into the bye week will McCarthy get fired & who would we bring in ? I like Vraebel...or play for Top 3 pick
My amigo?
Does it matter?
JERRY -The billionare- who is a PATHETIC NFL GM is the problem here.

Coaches have come and gone
Players have come and gone
Coordinators have come and gone.

JERRY has been the issue all along. The worst thing of all is that he does mean well, but being a millionaire, a good business man does not neccesarily make you a competent GM. There are still many naive foolish people who think he is a good gm

zerofill

Reaction score
Does anyone truly think a coaching change will do anything for Dallas?

They will be shackled by Jerry if they came here.
This franchise is not capable of reaching the levels it was once at.

All the younger fans... feel bad for you, you bet on a dead horse in the race to the Super Bowl.

There is only 3 ways this franchise will ever get another trophy:

1) The CAP is removed
2) Jerry Sells the team
3) Pure luck like the Giants and Eli

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
If Cowboys are 1-5 going into the bye week will McCarthy get fired & who would we bring in ? I like Vraebel...or play for
Its 3 Games Into The BYE Week

W4 - At New York Giants
W5 - At Pittsburgh Steelers
W6 Detroit Lions

**Week 7 Bye

W8 - At San Francisco 49ers
W9 - At Atlanta Falcons

I This Could Get Real Ugly After The Critical Stretch Next 5 Games.

Maybe After Week 6 Against The Lions Reevaluate Mike McCarthy During The **BYE Week
Or Even Pull The Plug On MM During The BYE Week.

But Most Likely We May See Something After The Next 5 Games

The Cowboys Have Been Sort Of Road Warriors In The Past.. There Going To Have To Prove It At This 5 Game Critical Stretch Run
To Save MM AS*

I Got The Cowboys 0-5..At Best 1-4 2-3

W4 - At New York Giants W Or a Toss Up
W5 - At Pittsburgh Steelers L
W6 Detroit Lions L Or a Toss Up

**Week 7 Bye

W8 - At San Francisco 49ers L
W9 - At Atlanta Falcons L

Bookmark This

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
We should bring in Wade Phillips or some other scrub that's been here before, call up Rob Ryan or rex whatever his name is the one that's on ESPN the old Jets coach
Rex Ryan gets guys to play though…..I’ll give him that, at least as a DC.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
No coach from the outside will come in to take over. Unless they are given a long term contract. And that is very doubtful.
A coach on the staff will be announced as interim coach. Like Zimmer or Al Harris. And those are not great choices. Though some will like Harris.

Jerry will ride out the season with MM. Jerry already saying he likes the roster as is. So he will say that about the coaches also.
Jerry riding it out to reset everything for 2025. Well it seems that way for all offseason.
Love you Jazz, but believing that Jerry actually has a plan is way out of bounds my friend.