Who would you choose for the Cowboys pick if the draft goes like this? (NFL MOCK)

burmafrd

Reaction score
The first 10 picks look messed up. And no way does Jackson go that high. If The Giants go for a CB it would be Ross or Houston. I would take which ever one they did not take.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
without a doubt Reggie Nelson...what if Hamlin is a huge disappointment and Watkins isn't the answer and may be a long-term backup? Nelson would be a perfect compliment to Roy

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;1449025 said:

I would pick the same guy I would pick if he is available no matter how the draft went: Dwayne Jarrett. If Jarrett is gone then I would take Justin Blalock.

J-DOG

Reaction score
I take Moss.
Yeah he has to beat out Ellis and Carp but I would put Moss in on pass rushing downs and move Carp to backup Bradie or maybe replace Bradie on pass coverage in the nickel defense.
We have little to no depth at ILB.
We have currently only one pressure player...Ware. I know Ellis is supposedly doing fine in rehab but he is coming off an achilles injury. He was considered slow to begin with at OLB and I really see him slowing down even more with that injury. Everyone loses a step after that injury. Moss may not start but any player you draft would have a hard time starting with our roster the way it is now. Moss makes the picture clearer at OLB and with moving Carp to ILB it makes the depth much better.
I mean can you imagine Moss and Ware rushing with this defense and it's new scheme.
Wade would look like a genious.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Nelson or possibly Houston....but it would be hard to turn down the talent and versatlility of Nelson.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Oh_Canada;1449222 said:
Nelson or possibly Houston....but it would be hard to turn down the talent and versatlility of Nelson.

Houston is a monster. He's physical and he locks down on big receivers. Nelson is also a monster he actually knocks out big Tight Ends.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
It's gotta be CB or WR since those are positions with aging starters. Houston if they go CB; Meachem if they go WR.

Reaction score
5mics;1449042 said:
Nelson; dude is so talented & gifted, he is a FS/CB-hybrid that would bring so much versatility to Wade's defense.....

I totally agree. Iam not sold on Hamlin at all at safety. I am not sure about Watkins either.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
If Meachem, Nelson and Moss are there at 22 and you want Houston, Ross or Jarrett then you trade down 4 spots becasue those guys are still going to be there.

Moss, Nelson and Meachem are all within the top 20 in this draft. Those other guys are not.