Who would you replace with the #27 pick

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If that is the pick. We are so mad at different players but I would like to hear who you feel confident can be replaced and should be replaced with our best draft pick?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Flozell or Hamlin

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Hamlin as well. I am hoping to get a playmaker back there instead of someone that as they love to say, "gets everyone lined up".

natedoug

Reaction score
At the #27 pick - no Stud O Lineman that is healthy will be there. You might get lucky with a Safety or "tweener" type guy - -OLB pass rusher or WR / KR type

Didn't Percy Harvin get drafted at the end of the 1st round

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Pick the best OL, or replace Roy Williams.

I like to think I have been patient with him, but I think we can do better.

htownboyzfan

Reaction score
natedoug;3239246 said:
At the #27 pick - no Stud O Lineman that is healthy will be there. You might get lucky with a Safety or "tweener" type guy - -OLB pass rusher or WR / KR type

Chances are there will be top notch interior o-linemen there and, if there is, there is no way we justify not taking one of them. Otherwise, a WR with return ability, a ball-hawking safety or an ILB who can contribute immediately and start in a year or so would be my other three choices.

RESIN8

Reaction score
Replace Roy Williams. The guys salary says he is the #1 wr. Roy is not the #1 guy on this team.

Eskimo

Reaction score
OL (but not LT prospect - any good one will be gone) or ILB or trade down.

Woods

Reaction score
natedoug;3239246 said:

You could end up with a stud OG/RT, however.

Maybe not a stud LT.

Personally, I'd go with OG/OT if there, otherwise I'd look at Safety or CB at 27. I wouldn't be disappointed with ILB or WR either, though I doubt we go that route at 27.

natedoug

Reaction score
yep - you can get interior guys there , agree 100% - WR/KR , safety or the best player available - Don't reach for needs and give up on legit talent

thewireman

Reaction score
Even though an OL draft is needed, it is such a boring area to draft, I say OL and FS needed bad, then WR