Twitter: Who would you steal?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This is an easy one. We are a descent QB away. Patrick Mahomes is going to be a generational talent. He has easily understood the complexity of NFL secondary play unlike Dak who struggles reading NFL defenses. Mahomes has elite arm talent. He quickly identifies 1 on 1 coverage and attacks it unlike Dak. He has the ability to drive the ball into tight windows unlike Dak. Dak is the weakest link.

What part of "(NOT A QB)" was illegible? :muttley:

Most fan bases in the NFL would say Mahomes, otherwise.

Romotil45

Reaction score
What part of "(NOT A QB)" was illegible? :muttley:

Most fan bases in the NFL would say Mahomes, otherwise.

I don't care I think its silly to leave out the QB position and your right Mahomes would be the choice of the vast majority even so that should be relivant in this conversation.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
This is an easy one. We are a descent QB away. Patrick Mahomes is going to be a generational talent. He has easily understood the complexity of NFL secondary play unlike Dak who struggles reading NFL defenses. Mahomes has elite arm talent. He quickly identifies 1 on 1 coverage and attacks it unlike Dak. He has the ability to drive the ball into tight windows unlike Dak. Dak is the weakest link.

Says no QB right there. And Dak is far from the weakest link

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
yea, Id take Mack. Imagine him on one side and lawrence on the other. Donald next. Be nice to have Kelce
Our DE’s are better than good. We have a rookie DT so the jury is out. Malik seems to be always injured. Donald would put this defense over the top.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
If we are talking long term, I'd say Myles Garrett. Only 23 years old and already has 20 career sacks; I think he is going to have a 100 sack, Von Miller type career.

Look at how much production we've gotten from D-Law over the last 2 years. Imagine getting 7 or 8 more years of production on that level.

Last edited: