Twitter: Who would you steal?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any of these 3 would difference makers...in this order:
  • Aaron Donald
  • Derwin James
  • Christian McAffrey (I think he would be a great change of pace with Zeke and he has 3 more years on his rookie deal- if Zeke holds out we have a bonafide great RB to step up)

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't care I think its silly to leave out the QB position and your right Mahomes would be the choice of the vast majority even so that should be relivant in this conversation.
It would be relevant to a different conversation that didn't explicitly set the parameters of NOT A QB. Silly or not, the question was clearly written. If you are given 4 choices on a multiple choice test and choose to write in a different answer, you would get that question wrong.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

This popped up and thought it was a good topic. The player that comes to mind for me is very obvious but not pictured above. And he would weaken a NFC contender

Thoughts?

Bill Belichick. He will steal any player we need and coach them to a Super Bowl.

He is what Jerry Jones said about Jimmy Johnson. He is worth 5 first round draft picks and 5 Heisman Trophy Winners. God knows Jerry was right.

chagus

Reaction score
This is an easy one. We are a descent QB away. Patrick Mahomes is going to be a generational talent. He has easily understood the complexity of NFL secondary play unlike Dak who struggles reading NFL defenses. Mahomes has elite arm talent. He quickly identifies 1 on 1 coverage and attacks it unlike Dak. He has the ability to drive the ball into tight windows unlike Dak. Dak is the weakest link.
NOT a qb.

Fire407

Reaction score
If we were considering QBs then of course it would be Mahomes, or Brees, or Rodgers, or Luck, but since those guys are off limit i would say Donald.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Cox or Donald but if there was Polamalu or Ed Reed I would take those guys.