Who's better, Dak or Wentz?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
The constant teabagging of an injury prone non-clutch QB is amazing........I understand that a #2 overall pick is "supposed" to be a longterm franchise QB...but his body just may not allow that to come to fruition......but after signing him to a huge unearned contract we'll likely be hearing this for atleast another 3 years.

C42

Reaction score
Considering there’s about a dozen of you cretins struttin’ your ***** on our forum (not just one guy), you’re not “good”....just weird. Go back to your shanties.
So there is not any Dallas fans on any other team’s forum? Lol

C42

Reaction score
Do tell. Did they admit this to you?
It’s not hard to figure out when they used the same name on both. I’d rather not expose the person but it is pretty funny to me why someone would do that. It’d be like me coming on here disguised as a Packers fan for the sole purpose of defending Wentz.

C42

Reaction score
Go for it. Check the fanbases and then come back with proof. Then you can at least support the claim we both know you otherwise just pulled out of your ***.

I don’t need to wager on it. It wasn’t a real point to begin with. You’ve already admitted to making it up.

Lol so do you think it’s false or not? If you think it’s false, let’s bet on it. Sounds like someone knows it’s true.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Better yet, who's had better coaching? No question Wentz, but his stats are still trailing Daks'

Can statistics be used as a comparative gauge for determining if a player is better or worse? I wonder because a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, individuals used statistics to supplement discussion of the current quarterback predecessor's 'worth'.

Efforts for using statistics in conversation were always often diminished or dismissed by those who held a lower opinion of the current quarterback's predecessor. Statistical use was always routinely categorized as 'inconclusive', 'substandard to the eye test', etc.,--namely, unworthy of discussion.

Fast forward a few years and statistics continue being presented for conversation. Interestingly enough, those who once held a lower opinion of the current quarterback's predecessor now sometimes provide statistics as talking points for the current quarterback, whom they hold in greater esteem than his predecessor.

Did opinions change over time about using statistics within discussion about players? Or is the current use of statistics for presenting relevant data into discussions associated with the current quarterback simply an example of hypocritical double standard?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Considering we got him in the fourth round. That alone gives him credit. Dak Prescott gains conference with every single game. Carson Wentz was cocky from the beginning. I'll take the guy who wants to get better

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How many first round quarterbacks are already out of the league trying to do what Prescott is doing. On-the-job training surpassed All my expectations so far. From the first nap until the last nap, everything in between is called football. I care what you do with the ball when the game is on the line. Most Prime Time wins than any of the quarterback in the last 3 Seasons. Most 4th quarter comebacks than any other team in the last 3 Seasons. I no longer have expectations of failure when the ball is in our hands last. When Carson Wentz can show me that kind of mental toughness then maybe I'll consider him. But right now I put Prescott over Wentz.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Last season's playoffs. The quarterback play was horrible the worst I seen in years. Tom Brady Jared Goff Drew Brees. Embarrassing. Jared Goff couldn't read a defense once the microphone went off in his helmet he was screwed. Mahomes got pressure up the middle he suck. Nick Foles LMAO interception machine it was just a matter of time. I think Prescott could have beat the Rams if we had the ball last

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Put them in a vacuum (or the Lingerie Bowl) and it’s an easy decision on who you take. Unfortunately, for Wentz football is a contact sport....

erod

Reaction score
32 general managers would take a healthy Wentz over Dak. No question.

But healthy is a major "if" with Wentz. Dak is built solid as a rock.

Reactions: C42

C42

Reaction score
Link me to an Eagles forum with a noticeable amount of Cowboy fans that spend all day detracting.
"Lol"
Just go and check out EMB. There are regulars there all the time. Everyone is welcome, even you. It’s football after all. We’re all fans of the game. I like outsider’s perspectives on things :).

C42

Reaction score
32 general managers would take a healthy Wentz over Dak. No question.

But healthy is a major "if" with Wentz. Dak is built solid as a rock.
I can agree with this. This season is key for Wentz imo. He has an offseason to prepare (we saw what happened the only other time he’s had an offseason as the starter to prepare, was gunning for the MVP). He is fully healthy. Let’s see what happens.