Why’d Smith dress? Why’d Martin sit? I thought Bladasz was a go?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This babyfied mindset has been the undoing for the Cowboys going on 30 years now.

You don’t feel great? You’ve got a hang nail? You’re a little nervous?

Just sit this one out.

Everybody gets paid, but nobody grits through anything because they don’t have to. It’s not expected. They are coddled.

They know it. We know it. Everyone knows it.

They’re the softest team in the NFL.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I said in another thread, that all 3 of those linemen could have played yesterday. It feels like the coaching staff just told them to sit this one out because we'll win this one without you. Looked like the whole team thought they'd win just by showing up.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Apparently this was Jethro’s decision as he had told MM that whoever needed rest with any lingering injuries should sit as our amazing owner felt this was a Gimme game .

Obviously he had bought into his own hype that this was best team he’s had . Lol

Looked as though he and former Gov Christie were having a big time in the stands .

All of this just another reminder why it’s difficult to take our franchise too seriously anymore on the football field .

jwitten82

Reaction score
Apparently this was Jethro’s decision as he had told MM that whoever needed rest with any lingering injuries should sit as our amazing owner felt this was a Gimme game .

Obviously he had bought into his own hype that this was best team he’s had . Lol

Looked as though he and former Gov Christie were having a big time in the stands .

All of this just another reminder why it’s difficult to take our franchise too seriously anymore on the football field .
Where'd you hear that first part?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What are you doing on a silly forum with such state of the art roster knowledge?
You're special!

mfiggs18

Reaction score
It showed the mentality that they went into the game with, that had a very preseason vibe to it. That you name a starting offensive lineman captain and dress him but doesn't play, they thought they could just show up and Arizona was gonna roll over for them.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I haven't watched, but it sounds like Jerry
I have not heard or seen this on any local news. May have came from some radio person that hates Jerry.