Video: Why Amari Cooper was so unproductive

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
The Daktards are convinced he's the second coming. Visions of sugerplum Hail Marys ala Montana (Dak) to Rice (Cooper). Watch how fast they turn on Cooper like a pit of Vipers once Dak can't get him the ball, much the same as the other receivers.

lk8701

Reaction score
Take what you want from this video but it puts me at ease the amount of attention this guy gets and how it should hopefully help zeke and the rest of the offense.

The play at the 3:09 mark is exactly what Dak would due too.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Ya poor Amari he's come to Dak-World to rejuvenate his career.......don't know if we should laugh or cry here.....

Atleast we can say carr wasnt any better. What happened to that guy I will never know.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Atleast we can say carr wasnt any better. What happened to that guy I will never know.

Really don't care about Carr he's not my QB Dak is and poor Amari will find out fast that yes Dorthy it can get worst out there....lol

Batman1980

Reaction score
Adam Thielen and Julio Jones don't even average 150 YPG, that's an unrealistic bar.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Amari's value will be in pulling a safety out of the box, leaving Beasley in 1-1 or giving Zeke more holes.

Cowboys fans will never think that far ahead, and just say "durrr he doesn't have 100 yards so he sucks," but like Dez, his value is, in large part, going to be determined by what he allows other guys to do.

I agree but 1st thing 1st he has to make teams pay if they refuse to pull the safety out of the box. Right now I think most DC will go into the game looking to stop Zeke and if that means putting the extra man in the box they will do that. Only until Cooper and Dak makes them pay the price will it change the schemes DC will use. Saying a player is a weapon and the player actually showing he is a weapon is 2 different things. Teams know very well that Zeke is a weapon who can break it the distance but more importantly can keep Dallas is down and distance that helps Dak and this offense. So I don't see DC changing anything on how they play the Cowboys until Cooper and Dak prove they can hurt you.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Take what you want from this video but it puts me at ease the amount of attention this guy gets and how it should hopefully help zeke and the rest of the offense.

The way every one was acting, I thought he was the second coming of Mike Williams.

kskboys

Reaction score
Rosen has looked like trash.

Is anyone in this QB class looking good? At present, it looks like the Gnats were right to pass on Darnold.

Funny, thing, Heath, Mayfield still looks like the best of 'em!!!!