Why are Dak Haters so blind? Does their hatred cloud their vision?

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
As many have stated too many times ... if only dak had a proper coaching staff ... we could make a deep run into the playoffs .

I have said this a million times.

Look who young Aikman had around him.

Romo spent almost three years on the bench learning from Sean Payton and Bill Parcells.

Dak? - Linehan and Moore. I think Moore has a future in coaching, but he was Dak's backup - what is he going to teach Dak?

Beaker42

Reaction score
A couple were on Dak at the most. This O line is a much bigger issue than Dak.
5 were on him because he has no feel for pressure and he can’t throw the ball away. He holds the ball so long it looks like it’s Super Glue’d to his hand.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Because most of them don’t watch any other football games, period. Everyone has to be Brady, Brees, Aikman, or Montana. I see QBs missing easy throws every single week at the Collegiate and NFL levels. Dak is not a perfect QB by any means, but he has his strengths. He’s played much better the last few weeks and is a big part of why they’ve strung multiple wins together.

Bingo I been saying this since forever... You can tell people on this board only watches Cowboys games lol

btcutter

Reaction score
5 were on him because he has no feel for pressure and he can’t throw the ball away. He holds the ball so long it looks like it’s Super Glue’d to his hand.

I wish it was super glue on his hand...then at least he wouldn't have fumbled.
Seriously though, he takes way too many sacks unnecessarily.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
As many have stated too many times ... if only dak had a proper coaching staff ... we could make a deep run into the playoffs .

Please can your Kellen Moore hate. Honestly...how many times do you need to see Dak miss wide open guys for TDs to know he just isn't the guy?

I mean...another 248 yard scorcher tonight...and putting the ball on the carpet again.:banghead:

We won...despite Dak. That completion record is garbage. A high school QB could dink and dunk what he did tonight.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Yes, he has inadvertently said some things over the years that all fit with him being an Eagles fan.

He'll obviously deny it.
I just can't believe someone would spend that much time in a forum that he's not even a fan of that team. You have to have A LOT of time to do that . Lol hell he's one of the top posters here. Top as amount not quality.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
You’re wrong. ? to you, what is a bigger problem with this team Dak or the offensive lines pass blocking?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
You honestly think he is? I just think he's a low football IQ Cowboy fan who tries to be cute with his posts and comments to get liked from his groupies .
You're being nice. I think he has a kid's brain masquerading in a grown man's body who loves attention.

I come here to enjoy myself, to have a place to talk X's and O's, strategy, to whine sometimes and just to hang out. When I feel like I have to be on the defensive all the time, those types that make me go on the defensive get ignored.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Please can your Kellen Moore hate. Honestly...how many times do you need to see Dak miss wide open guys for TDs to know he just isn't the guy?

I mean...another 248 yard scorcher tonight...and putting the ball on the carpet again.:banghead:

We won...despite Dak. That completion record is garbage. A high school QB could dink and dunk what he did tonight.

You do realize QBs miss WRs all the time right? Did you see not Rodgers miss an even easier throw on Sunday night vs MIN

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Aikman, Romo, Staubach, White, and YOU would have fumbled on those plays. Bree’s fumbled twice too, but that’s okay with the Dak haters!
you know he fumbles often and consistently compared to other qb's, you cant deny that. Its a legitimate concern. And he seems to do it in the worst parts of the field at the worst times. As for me, I would have fumbled it, broken my leg and peed in my pants