Why are Dak Haters so blind? Does their hatred cloud their vision?

KingRah

Reaction score
Besides Brady, Dak is the most winningest QB since he's been in the league. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, haters.
WhTs his record in the six games without Zeke? Zeke is also undefeated vs the Eagles.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dak went 24-28 and played a very gutsy game. He ran the offense to a 37-23 minute time advantage over NO’s. He fumbled twice when his pass blocking broke down almost immediately. Just about every QB would have fumbled in the same situations. In the 2nd half the pass blocking was atrocious, but do ANY of the haters bring up the poor pass blocking! Hel_ no!!! Dak, helped win this game regardless of what the haters think.
Easy answer. Polarization. And ego.

kskboys

Reaction score
I think Dak is good enough to win with a stud RB and a stud O-line. Throw in a stud defense and we should be fine but QBs shouldn't have contingencies.
All QB's have contingencies. Since Brady needs a great OL and a very specific type of O, that means he's terrible? Rodgers only won when he had a top 5 D.

QB's don't win super bowls w/ terrible teams. Ever.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You said because he had a great defense...as if they carried him. As if they were great the entire time he played and he didn't do anything.

Now I know how you "know" what you know.

All that 'as if' stuff....you're making it up.

I don't think our defense is carrying Dak, for that matter, either. I do think there are games in the NFL where you need to rely on your defense if you're going to qualify for playoffs and then advance.

kskboys

Reaction score

I don't think our defense is carrying Dak, for that matter, either. I do think there are games in the NFL where you need to rely on your defense if you're going to qualify for playoffs and then advance.
Philly beat ATL 15-10 in the first round of the playoffs last year.

lukin2006

Reaction score
He made great throws in the first half and played really well. Not so much in the second half. But he has heart. He just isn't talented enough as a passer to help us win a championship. That is why most of us "hate him".

I WANT him to play amazing all the time, but he's very very inconsistent and below average in a few very important areas. It's not like we rag on him for no reason.

I still think some of those second-half struggles were because the Saints made good adjustments, JG once again not so much. But that missed throw was brutal, so lucky Brees didn't make us pay. But the D was outstanding, been a long time since we had a dependable D.

Afigueroa22

Reaction score
All QB's have contingencies. Since Brady needs a great OL and a very specific type of O, that means he's terrible? Rodgers only won when he had a top 5 D.

QB's don't win super bowls w/ terrible teams. Ever.
I wasn't speaking about winning, I was speaking on the level of play from the QB. You can have a great game as a QB and still lose if the team is weak. (See Romo's career)

Kevinicus

Reaction score

What does "because" mean?

KingRah

Reaction score
Easy answer. Polarization. And ego.
The protection didn’t break down immediately. He had time to get rid of the ball in at least three of them. He held the ball like he does three times every game. He even admitted as much this year.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I know he’s playing well.

My comment on Foles is that he’s not a very good QB but he managed to win a championship with a great defense behind him. It’s nit that difficult to understand, I wouldn’t think.
I never thought Foles could lead any team to a SB. lol

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Dak went 24-28 and played a very gutsy game. He ran the offense to a 37-23 minute time advantage over NO’s. He fumbled twice when his pass blocking broke down almost immediately. Just about every QB would have fumbled in the same situations. In the 2nd half the pass blocking was atrocious, but do ANY of the haters bring up the poor pass blocking! Hel_ no!!! Dak, helped win this game regardless of what the haters think.
I call them Roaches.

In the chatroom none of them posted anything about the game, until the 3rd quarter. Like somebody turned on the lights and roaches scatter and come alive. Thats what they looked like. These people are here only to do this. They contribute nothing to this forum but post the same lame words in every post in every thread and in ever section of the forum. Theres a reason they got their forum shut down. And its because of this.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What does "because" mean?

Because means "they wouldn't have gotten past Atlanta, who had the ball first and ten inside the 15 and went four-and-out.

That doesn't mean the defense 'carried' the QB in the post season. It does mean there are games the team would not have gotten past without being able to rely on one, the other, or both the defense and the QB.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Because means "they wouldn't have gotten past Atlanta, who had the ball first and ten inside the 15 and went four-and-out.

That's speculation. Atlanta failing in the red zone was pretty common.

KingRah

Reaction score

That doesn't mean the defense 'carried' the QB in the post season. It does mean there are games the team would not have gotten past without being able to rely on one, the other, or both the defense and the QB.
Zeke and the defense carried the team.

landroverking

Reaction score
Posted elsewhere
Seven sacks
Two fumbles
Two lost scores
Leads nfl in fumbles
Leads nfl in sacks
Three 300 yard passing games
Enough said.

KoolAde2

Reaction score
I don't post much, I am mostly a long distant lurker in Giants territory. I saw the same things being said about Romo. Take out every hate thread on Romo and insert Dak. Nothing changes.
I will admit me for one, not a Dak supporter I think he came on strong and regressed instead of Progressing as a QB. Maybe because he has so much go right and it went to his head.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Apparently if we had an even slightly better QB we'd be 16-0 3 seasons in a row with 2 rings already :(

Dak is wasting the greatest wide receivers Corp of all time in NFL history hall of famers Cole Beasley and Amari Cooper.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Tony has done more in 2 and a half years than Romo did in an entire decade. I have no doubt in my mind we make the NFC championship this year.

Cowboys can beat every team except the Rams and maybe Seahawks.