What fans you know give Jerry a pass?

most fans hate that man

im an exception i love the guy

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why is Garrett still in Dallas? Because of this idiot
th
I'm so sick and tired of fans giving Jerry Jones a pass. He built a good team yet in his stubbornness gives us coaches that shouldn't even be coaching as head coaches. Then he fills the rest of the team with inexperience coaches. Hires former players to coach that in no way should be doing it. So blame Dak --blame Garrett but the biggest problem in DALLAS is JERRY GMLESS JONES! Jerry also is the one who trains the team in nice California versus hot Texas. All to make more money. That was the first thing Jimmy cut out when he was head coach. Jerry is the one who ordered the inside training facilities to be built. Softening the team even more. They knew it was gonna be cold and rainy in NE. We practice inside. WTH kind of decision is that? The players also know that if you're a Jerry boy. You're pretty much guaranteed a roster spot no matter how bad you suck!

Jones is on TV after every loss complaining about coaching like we fans do. But unlike us. He can do something about it! Make me owner last night? Garrett would be gone today. Yet Jerry acts like he's a powerless fan. Only thing I can do is complain. I'm in no power to fire Garrett or make changes. So blame Dak! Blame Garrett! Garrett would still suck anyway to be honest. And yea. I know Jerry's not going any where but neither are we!! Again. We fan want to start ranting??? It should start at the top! JONES!
Puff, puff, pass!!

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I will still be upset about the dozens of players that were wasted and scapegoated over the last decade plus.
This, especially when talking about the removal of Terrell Owens and Dez Bryant and wasting the careers of HOF caliber talent and many other great players to wear the Star.

Witten of all people should be at the front of the line wanting this circus to end.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Jerry has always been the problem and always will be but he isn’t going anywhere. There is nothing we can do it about and I’m tired of complaining about Jerry. He’s a legend in his own mind and will never change. I just hope I outlive the guy to possibly see a day when Dallas can become a real football organization again.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
Once you realize Jerry is the problem , give up your Homer card it's pointless to complain day in a day out. How many ways can you say the same thing? When the GM and owner is more concerned with comfort level and taking credit he is incapable of the tough decisions it takes to be a winning football organization. I could go on and on but what would be the point?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Good point, Swanny and BleedinBlue. But IMO he still shouldn't get a pass because of this Fact. We as fans should still point out his failures as I believe I've done. Peace.

Zordon

Reaction score
This, especially when talking about the removal of Terrell Owens and Dez Bryant and wasting the careers of HOF caliber talent and many other great players to wear the Star.

Witten of all people should be at the front of the line wanting this circus to end.
Witten is too much of a company man. There are no Troys in that locker room to tell Garrett to *** off.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
What? People have been all over Jerry for 2 decades now. We all know he is a big issue. But he's the owner so what is the point? He's not going anywhere until he dies but his son might actually be worse so nothing will change. Go watch All Or Nothing. This is treated like the local family grocery store in a small town. Not a NFL team. It's sad.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I've never once given this nitwit a free pass. 1) he's employed this coach for 10 years because he can't stand the thought of putting someone in there that might wreck the country club status quo. 2) he's wildly overrating, for the umpteenth year in a row, the talent on the roster. and why wouldn't he? He's the guy responsible for assembling it. "I did a great job...just aske me!" 3) there is ONE CONSTANT in this 24 year quest to conquer the divisional round - Jerral Wayne Jones.

They will change the coaches, but not much will change if at all. Coaches are hired to fail in this cesspool.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
What options do fanz have when it’s ownership that is the problem. Corporate money blows the money a boycott would cost away and there will always be people willing to fill the seats because of the hype the nfl brings.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Nobody does but he can’t be fired. All we can hope for is he awakens and hires a legitimate staff.

Exactly where I am at. There is no point crying about our billionaire owner, that isn't going to change.

Jerry doesn't seem to get that we aren't the Lions, winning your division and getting crushed in the playoffs every few years doesn't cut and that is all he will ever get out of Jason Garrett. Average just isn't good enough!

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Why is Garrett still in Dallas? Because of this idiot
th
I'm so sick and tired of fans giving Jerry Jones a pass. He built a good team yet in his stubbornness gives us coaches that shouldn't even be coaching as head coaches. Then he fills the rest of the team with inexperience coaches. Hires former players to coach that in no way should be doing it. So blame Dak --blame Garrett but the biggest problem in DALLAS is JERRY GMLESS JONES! Jerry also is the one who trains the team in nice California versus hot Texas. All to make more money. That was the first thing Jimmy cut out when he was head coach. Jerry is the one who ordered the inside training facilities to be built. Softening the team even more. They knew it was gonna be cold and rainy in NE. We practice inside. WTH kind of decision is that? The players also know that if you're a Jerry boy. You're pretty much guaranteed a roster spot no matter how bad you suck!

Jones is on TV after every loss complaining about coaching like we fans do. But unlike us. He can do something about it! Make me owner last night? Garrett would be gone today. Yet Jerry acts like he's a powerless fan. Only thing I can do is complain. I'm in no power to fire Garrett or make changes. So blame Dak! Blame Garrett! Garrett would still suck anyway to be honest. And yea. I know Jerry's not going any where but neither are we!! Again. We fan want to start ranting??? It should start at the top! JONES!

Why don’t you bang your head against a concrete wall?

Because it won’t do any good.

Same answer to your question.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think he gets a pass, he gets plenty of criticism for the way he is involved and runs the operations side. He has done allot of good things obviously he is making more money that any of us, not winning all that much and still making more money than most other owners. Don't give him a pass see if it works.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
I think one thing almost EVERYONE in here can agree with, and , this is probably the ONLY thing..

JERRY JONES and FAMILY NEED TO GO. I don't see anyone in here giving that moron a pass.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
It’s not a free pass! The man drives me insane but it’s part of the equation you know isn’t changing so I’d rather vent at things that can change...coach. But that also goes to Jerry

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It's to the point, we fans have literally nothing left to say. We've covered every aspect of this organization for 23 years.

Let's turn it up a bit and talk about what has changed. Oh wait.... :lmao:

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
It's to the point, we fans have literally nothing left to say. We've covered every aspect of this organization for 23 years.

Let's turn it up a bit and talk about what has changed. Oh wait.... :lmao:
nothing has changed but the hour glass.