Why are folks so up in arms?

Dre11

Reaction score
Sadly, it wasn't. It was a clear attempt at a call-out post, from a guy who is wrong about everything he says. Quite ironic.

Consider yourself lucky that you don't know his track record.

lol... if you so call know my track record , you would know I have no qualms about straight calling you out. i don't need to front about what I want to say. check my track record on that Brody

Dre11

Reaction score
Don’t they have like 12 guys on the IR? Between injuries, no off season with a new staff the absolute worst has happened. Can’t judge McCarthy on this. Give me a few years without all these injuries and covid to judge him. Garrett had 10 years I know its still hard for you that he’s gone but to act like we can compare McCarthy to Garrett right now is a joke.

son get off the Garrett nuts, if y'all feel that way, why the hell y'all crying so much or surprised. if you read the post.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
#9 - You will not troll or antagonize other members.

That's exactly why this thread was created and exactly what's happening in it.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if dak had not had a banner year last year that team would of only won three or four games like this team will if dak was injured last season theywouldnt won another game

Sydla

Reaction score
I never said coaching doesn't have it's place, its not what you think it is. wins and losses are determined by players, just as qb wins doesnt matter because it's a team stat, just as qb Superbowl rings doesnt matters, another team achievement, people like to reference those things as some sort of indication of how good someone is, but in reality it's a false indication

And the walk back begins. Again you were the guy who claimed Garrett could have done the same thing as Belichick if he had coached in NE. No one with any sense of logic, reason, rational thought would make that claim.

Coaching has more influence on the outcomes of games than you claim. Do players and how they play factor in quite a bit? Absolutely but there is zero question teams have an advantage on gameday if they have a better head coach/coaching staff.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Like him or hate him it was time for Garrett to go. Now we have a new coaching staff with completely different issues/reasons why we lose. I still do not fully understand or agree with the hiring of MM when the defensive side of the ball needed the most help.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Dr. Drizay about to rizip crap up.
Give me the microphone first so I bust like bubble.

Glad JG is gone and this team is headed towards a Top 5 draft pick...things are looking up. Only thing left is to strip this roster and get plenty reps for the young guys.

Dre11

Reaction score
And the walk back begins. Again you were the guy who claimed Garrett could have done the same thing as Belichick if he had coached in NE. No one with any sense of logic, reason, rational thought would make that claim.

Coaching has more influence on the outcomes of games than you claim. Do players and how they play factor in quite a bit? Absolutely but there is zero question teams have an advantage on gameday if they have a better head coach/coaching staff.

again, you exaggerated the conversation, what I said was you dont know what the two would've done if all things were equal and they switched places. you then asked if Garrett would have the same success to what I said you don't know nor did I. but as usual you put your spin on it.
games are won on the play of the players, any player will tell you that, it's why coaches and players scream execution. McCarthy is considered a good coach right? he knows what he's doing Right? then why cant he influence these guys to win like he did in green bay? it's not like he forgot how to do it. it's because these PLAYERS aren't doing it.
for this to turn around. it's going to be up to the PLAYERS, period.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
son get off the Garrett nuts, if y'all feel that way, why the hell y'all crying so much or surprised. if you read the post.

You seem like a classy dude. Show me where I said they made a mistake with McCarthy? I find it funny because you’re still fighting for Garrett’s name. Get over it, he’s gone. Go be a Giants fan if it makes you feel better.

kevm3

Reaction score
How about we wanted better than Garrett and better than McCarthy?

Dre11

Reaction score
#9 - You will not troll or antagonize other members.

That's exactly why this thread was created and exactly what's happening in it.

lol...tell me how it was created to antagonize, as I said if I wanted to call you out, It would be no question, you didn't have to read it or respond, but you can't help yourself. gtfoh

Dre11

Reaction score
You seem like a classy dude. Show me where I said they made a mistake with McCarthy? I find it funny because you’re still fighting for Garrett’s name. Get over it, he’s gone. Go be a Giants fan if it makes you feel better.

again show me where I fought for Garrett name. you made that claim.

blueblood70

Reaction score
lol..cand you read? I didn't say it was going to be instant, did you not get that when I said why are people up in arms, I'm on record saying cut Big Mike some slack, if folks felt this is the right move, why are they getting ready to leap.
i agree the zone has gone mad with rage, the pitch forks and torch crowd hare the same one that wanted garett gone and wanted a lot of different bodies on the DL, wanted wide open Offense, a defense that was NOT vanilla easy to read..

we got all that but it doesnt work because the wide open offense also led the league in TOs basically neutralizing any good they did, the defense now is too complicated, and the new staff didnt get 4 games before the need to be fired..

when you going to learn Dre, the same fans here wanting all the firings and players cut are the same ones that asked for all these changes the loudest..

the staff does need time to evaluate and well now they have it because injuries killed any chance of turning this aorunf..no coach could fix this with the exact events that happened this year..its an odd season that failed..back to the drawing board..

take a chill pill people, r e l a x ,

no one is happy about this season blowing up before it started but many understand the circumstances as they unfolded and can see it was far too much for anyone to overcome..

:welcome:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aren't we always up in arms about something? Hell, that's the fun part. If we have to start having reasons, it's not going to be near as much fun.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
is it disappointing the season could be over already sure, but I don't get most of you.
a whole bunch of you wanted this or was fine if this happened. most of you wanted the last staff gone at all cost even if it meant they would struggle a couple years(so you said) so many was praising this hire and even proclaiming it night and day difference from the first press conference. so many praised the free agent moves and the change in philosophy on defense, Poe,McCoy,Haha was the saviors.
some here had questions about all 3 of those additions bit it fell on deaf ears. why are so many standing on the ledge now, it's what you wanted and praised.
I'm fine. Feel better?

blueblood70

Reaction score
4k7q0n.jpg

Last edited:

Section446

Reaction score
Who's up in arms? I thought that we were a 6 or 7 win team entering the year.