Why are our fans so scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICP

Reaction score
Because Dallas usually chokes when it counts

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I have never seen a fan base of another team. Bash their own players to no end. And this isnt about the QB. I have seen in the threads for the upcoming game people bashing Micah.

Do you have any idea what 31 other teams would do for a Micah Parsons on their team? This is why we are called the worst fan base in sports. We dont appreciate what we have. Ever. Even when Ware was here the same people that were saying "He doesnt show up in the playoffs" are the same people who were complaining that Jerry cut him and he won with Denver.

I understand being a little worried about Sunday. However. Just as our fans like to say the Cowboys havent played anyone. Neither has San Fran. This is really the first test for BOTH teams.

Sit back, crack a cold one and enjoy the ride.
You still not scared of the 49ers?

I thought NBC was rebroadcasting Georgia playing Kentucky. (if you didn't know, Georgia beat Kentucky 51-13 Saturday)

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I have never seen a fan base of another team. Bash their own players to no end. And this isnt about the QB. I have seen in the threads for the upcoming game people bashing Micah.

Do you have any idea what 31 other teams would do for a Micah Parsons on their team? This is why we are called the worst fan base in sports. We dont appreciate what we have. Ever. Even when Ware was here the same people that were saying "He doesnt show up in the playoffs" are the same people who were complaining that Jerry cut him and he won with Denver.

I understand being a little worried about Sunday. However. Just as our fans like to say the Cowboys havent played anyone. Neither has San Fran. This is really the first test for BOTH teams.

My question would be why were some fans so confident? The 49ers have owned Dallas in 2022 and the 2023 playoffs, yet this time would be different? Based on what?

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Doesn't matter who wins because both team will remain a force to be reckoned with beyond this game. I understand from a psychic standpoint it matters to the Cowboys as well as maybe a higher standing in the play offs if they win. But like you state 75% more games to go. Lets do this first then move on.
Dallas is far from a force. The Cowboys are more like a gentle breeze.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Some fans may be scared but the players aren't. They can't wait for their chance to crush the 49ers. It's going to be ugly. Purdy may fake an injury just to avoid the beating.
Another fan who does not actually watch the games.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Because you know who sucks and Jerry sucks even more. Cowboys have to be the most embarrassing team in the league, not the worst, just the most embarassing due to constant expectations that are absolutely laughable. It’s not scared it’s called reality.

Blackrain

Reaction score

Ride how about a train wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.