Why are our fans so scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
I have never seen a fan base of another team. Bash their own players to no end. And this isnt about the QB. I have seen in the threads for the upcoming game people bashing Micah.

Do you have any idea what 31 other teams would do for a Micah Parsons on their team? This is why we are called the worst fan base in sports. We dont appreciate what we have. Ever. Even when Ware was here the same people that were saying "He doesnt show up in the playoffs" are the same people who were complaining that Jerry cut him and he won with Denver.

I understand being a little worried about Sunday. However. Just as our fans like to say the Cowboys havent played anyone. Neither has San Fran. This is really the first test for BOTH teams.

Sit back, crack 10 cold ones and enjoy the ride.
I fixed part of your post for you.. :laugh:

rambo2

Reaction score
The redzone has been a problem whether it continues remains to be seen. I’m sure you’re going to have fun twisting my comments and flat out lying about what I’ve posted as the season progresses. I’m bookmarking some of these threads so beware. Lol
They so-called problem isn't going to continue.

GMO415

Reaction score
tumblr_o3l494tB4J1v9gprjo1_400.gif

rambo2

Reaction score
Coming from you I would be very concerned.
A lot of what you say ends up being the kiss of death. :laugh:
Stay tuned. Enjoy the ride. You can lecture us on redzone offense for the rest of the year.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Stay tuned. Enjoy the ride. You can lecture us on redzone offense for the rest of the year.
No one here needs a lecture on our redzone wows, they’re not in denial over them like you are. In your eyes the Cowboys are flawless.

rambo2

Reaction score
No one here needs a lecture on our redzone wows, they’re not in denial over them like you are. In your eyes the Cowboys are flawless.
Like I said stay tuned. Enjoy the ride.

LysleE

Reaction score
I don’t think fans are scared…they are frustrated. Twenty-seven years of futility is rearing it’s ugly head.
The Cowboys have an opportunity to change their narrative should they defeat SF.
At the end of the day this is a football game; surely there are more significant things in life to worry about than a Cowboys loss or victory. As another poster alluded to in a previous post: this is entertainment.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
I have never seen a fan base of another team. Bash their own players to no end. And this isnt about the QB. I have seen in the threads for the upcoming game people bashing Micah.

Do you have any idea what 31 other teams would do for a Micah Parsons on their team? This is why we are called the worst fan base in sports. We dont appreciate what we have. Ever. Even when Ware was here the same people that were saying "He doesnt show up in the playoffs" are the same people who were complaining that Jerry cut him and he won with Denver.

I understand being a little worried about Sunday. However. Just as our fans like to say the Cowboys havent played anyone. Neither has San Fran. This is really the first test for BOTH teams.

Sit back, crack a cold one and enjoy the ride.
Not sure about fans in general, but this forum is full of people (most now ignored by me) that don’t sound like fans at all. I have no idea why they bother even watching the Cowboys if the only thing they can harp on is our last SB win or how bad player x is.

News flash: It is what it is. Enjoy it or don’t, I don’t care. I’m sure these same people are miserable to be around in most of life’s situations.

Go Cowboys!

LovinItAll

Reaction score
I don’t think fans are scared…they are frustrated. Twenty-seven years of futility is rearing it’s ugly head.
The Cowboys have an opportunity to change their narrative should they defeat SF.
At the end of the day this is a football game; surely there are more significant things in life to worry about than a Cowboys loss or victory. As another poster alluded to in a previous post: this is entertainment.
And that’s the issue. There haven’t been ‘27 years of futility’. If you think not winning a Lombardi is a failure of a season, you really need to reevaluate your expectations.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Scared?
Trust me.
Limit your energy spent on win and losses of a game.
It means nothing in your life.
Enjoy the good.
Shake your head at the bad.
And move on to the next thing.

rambo2

Reaction score
And that’s the issue. There haven’t been ‘27 years of futility’. If you think not winning a Lombardi is a failure of a season, you really need to reevaluate your expectations.
Yep, there have been some good seasons in there like last season. The poor 49ers haven't won a Super Bowl in 28 years.

coult44

Reaction score

Sit back, crack a cold one and enjoy the ride.
Please post the to which threads someone was bashing Micah. I need to be involved in that discussion

Flamma

Reaction score
Life is short. You have to live it to the fullest. I'm in my 50s and for my entire life I never chose money over my happiness. I work to pay the bills. I don't do anything for my employer to my detriment. Some people do this, that's not me. I'm calling out sick Sunday night to watch the game in my leisure. I don't have any sick days left. I'm calling out on a holiday where I would be getting paid double time and a half. That's 75 dollars an hour. I'm getting paid nothing. So I'm losing 600 bucks to watch the Cowboys at 49ers. But don't feel bad for me. It's my choice. I will always live my life, and make decisions that benefit me, not my employer. Others may disagree.

rambo2

Reaction score
Life is short. You have to live it to the fullest. I'm in my 50s and for my entire life I never chose money over my happiness. I work to pay the bills. I don't do anything for my employer to my detriment. Some people do this, that's not me. I'm calling out sick Sunday night to watch the game in my leisure. I don't have any sick days left. I'm calling out on a holiday where I would be getting paid double time and a half. That's 75 dollars an hour. I'm getting paid nothing. So I'm losing 600 bucks to watch the Cowboys at 49ers. But don't feel bad for me. It's my choice. I will always live my life, and make decisions that benefit me, not my employer. Others may disagree.
Enjoy, I have a good feeling that you will. This team has a chance to be special. It reminds me of long ago when Aikman hit Alvin Harper with a long pass to clinch a playoff victory at San Francisco and lead the Cowboys to a great championship run.

Status
Not open for further replies.