Why are people worried about the Saints?

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Their defense is ranked like 27th with our offense being 3rd. Our defense is in the teens while their offense is 21st. Both of our units are better than their counterparts.

On the road in that dome is a tough task. I think we can win as long as we don’t turn the ball over and give up a bunch of big plays. These next two games will give us a better idea of just how good we are.

reddyuta

Reaction score
see this is why stats are meaningless without context,they played 3 very good teams and we played 3 terrible teams,they can stop the run but their secondary is not playing great.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Their defense is ranked like 27th with our offense being 3rd. Our defense is in the teens while their offense is 21st. Both of our units are better than their counterparts.
When you start judging by stats esp. this early in the season, your not looking at the full picture. Watch the games and will tell you a lot more. Saints at home will be a major challenge for us.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I'm worried that the NFL "owes" the saints a couple of calls. Its in the nfl's best interest to help the saints out and keep them relevant. At 3-0 a loss won't really affect us that much.

They still have a good defense, and good running game. Bridgewater is also a veteran bus driver. Oh and playing in that dome isn't exactly easy.

I wouldn't be suprised if we won or lost. I'm just curious how dak handles the dome again. Last time he didn't play terrible, but the defense obviously stepped up. Lets see how this new dak performs.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
yup SOME want to ignore what u said or minimize those things. But winning against great teams means we cant make those mistakes.
Up to this point, the Saints are the best we've played. IMO.
I think we'll win the game and I'm prepared for the whining if it's not a blowout.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm worried that the NFL "owes" the saints a couple of calls. Its in the nfl's best interest to help the saints out and keep them relevant. At 3-0 a loss won't really affect us that much.

They still have a good defense, and good running game. Bridgewater is also a veteran bus driver. Oh and playing in that dome isn't exactly easy.

I wouldn't be suprised if we won or lost. I'm just curious how dak handles the dome again. Last time he didn't play terrible, but the defense obviously stepped up. Lets see how this new dak performs.
^^^wellsaid^^^. that's A REAL FACTOR. We have to deal them a KO by the 3rd quarter or what you said will come into play. If it comes down to the refs, we lose.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Up to this point, the Saints are the best we've played. IMO.
I think we'll win the game and I'm prepared for the whining if it's not a blowout.
lol..well this guy doesn't expect a blowout. Its gonna be a good game. Field position will play a role. I don't wanna see Dak have to go 90 yards to score all the time. We need the D and special teams to make plays.

Reactions: G2

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's all about defense. Yes I believe we can match point with them. But if we don't play as a team on defense soon. We'll find out that we're not that good. The sad thing is people will blame it on Prescott it's all about coaching. The defense is not playing as one