Why are we in a rush to sign Dak?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You Dak fans have a problem with logic. What does Dak having a relationship with his father now have anything to do with what I stated? Peggy raised the kids as a single mother and had complete custody. His mother raise them period while Nathan didn’t.

While Dak may be cool with his father, Dak’s brothers don’t get along with their father and Dak made mention of this.
What does any of that have to do with football. NONE.

I knew you are garbage. But man you can go really low....scum low.

As if you have the perfect family. Your hatred of Dak is beyond football. It is very personal.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What does any of that have to do with football. NONE.

I knew you are garbage. But man you can go really low....scum low.

As if you have the perfect family. Your hatred of Dak is beyond football. It is very personal.
Very odd response from him but I underestimated the hatred these guys have for him. He knows more about Dak than I do. He knows his training camp stats, who raised them, how his brothers feels about Daks dad…..all in the midst of a Dalvin Cook thread…..but he will blame everyone else for why he stoops low.

nathanlt

Reaction score

Why are we in a rush to sign Dak?​

Because without Dak, we are depending on Rush...

nathanlt

Reaction score
So we’d still win games but the numbers wouldn’t be as fancy?

I’m ok with that.
I'd like the win number to be as high as possible, even with the extra salary cost. Dallas has assembled too much talent to hang it all on Rush. I'd prefer that Dak tone down the gunslinger mentality just a little, rather than expect Rush to overachieve.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Very odd response from him but I underestimated the hatred these guys have for him. He knows more about Dak than I do. He knows his training camp stats, who raised them, how his brothers feels about Daks dad…..all in the midst of a Dalvin Cook thread…..but he will blame everyone else for why he stoops low.
He only and singularly posts about Dak. Nothing else. That's why I think his anger and hatred of Dak is beyond football, his single obsession with Dak disturbing. It is definitely personal.

Qcard

Reaction score
You Dak fans have a problem with logic. What does Dak having a relationship with his father now have anything to do with what I stated? Peggy raised the kids as a single mother and had complete custody. His mother raise them period while Nathan didn’t.

While Dak may be cool with his father, Dak’s brothers don’t get along with their father and Dak made mention of this.
You stated Nathaniel Prescott "didn't do his job"

No logic need....you are an IDIOT....

The video below proves your are an IDIOT:lmao2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You stated Nathaniel Prescott "didn't do his job"

No logic need....you are an IDIOT....

The video below proves your are an IDIOT:lmao2:

lmao! Who in the hell would watch 53:59 minutes of this unless you are infatuated with someone. Hell, I watch three hours of football to see what he is all about, crappy play and all...and those interceptions are not fun to watch, but you lovers don't care.

Dak lovers are brain dead. They need counseling, major therapy.

Hey, you got any video on your other idol, Quincy Carter? They play the same loser football.

giggle giggle giggle...laughing hard to pee your pants. Go change you drawers, Qcard baby boy.

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No slight to you. I’m referring to the resident fanboys here, who have played the race card regarding criticisms of Dak, while acting like they aren’t doing it now and never did it, because their new angle in reality is they are trying to get the moderators to ban us. A football forum is really not that serious that one has to stoop to as low as they are stooping…
Who has done that. You can't point to one post. It's you who went day time soap opera TMZ and totally exited anything football related.

This anger and hatred of yours towards Dak is at a very personal level. You can't hide it nor are you trying any more..

What did he do to you?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
lmao! Who in the hell would watch 53:59 minutes of this unless you are infatuated with someone. Hell, I watch three hours of football to see what he is all about, crappy play and all...and those interceptions are not fun to watch, but you lovers don't care.

Hey, you got any video on your other idol, Quincy Carter? They play the same loser football.

giggle giggle giggle...laughing hard to pee your pants. Go change you drawers, Qcard baby boy.
Oh As in Dak haters are built of pure logic. Pure horse shiet logic maybe.The personal level.of hatred towards a football players is in the realm of excessive obsession. Dak should put a warrant out for you guys to keep at least a 2 mile distance. You all are scary bat shiet crazy at times.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Oh As in Dak haters are built of pure logic. Pure horse shiet logic maybe.The personal level.of hatred towards a football players is in the realm of excessive obsession. Dak should put a warrant out for you guys to keep at least a 2 mile distance. You all are scary bat shiet crazy at times.
Aren't we all...you calling me a Dak hater?

Qcard

Reaction score

Dak Hater are slow..the video was proof :lmao2: because a Dak Hater stated Dak Father "didn't do his job"....

You can't be that stupid...

I'll took Quincy Carter over Drew Henson and Chad Hutchinson.....

@5Stars and @khiladi
Did Drew Henson and Chad Hutchinson Father's do their Jobs??? :flagwave:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Dak Hater are slow..the video was proof :lmao2: because a Dak Hater stated Dak Father "didn't do his job"....

You can't be that stupid...

I'll took Quincy Carter over Drew Henson and Chad Hutchinson.....

@5Stars and @khiladi
Did Drew Henson and Chad Hutchinson Father's do their Jobs??? :flagwave:

Yes, their dads taught them right, they just could not make them good QB's like they might have thought.

You are such a cool cat, Qcard.

Qcard

Reaction score
No slight to you. I’m referring to the resident fanboys here, who have played the race card regarding criticisms of Dak, while acting like they aren’t doing it now and never did it, because their new angle in reality is they are trying to get the moderators to ban us. A football forum is really not that serious that one has to stoop to as low as they are stooping…
I don't want Dak Haters Banned!!!

I want to ridicule Dak Haters :flagwave:

Qcard

Reaction score
Yes, their dads taught them right, they just could not make them good QB's like they might have thought.

You are such a cool cat, Qcard.
I seem cool when I reply to Dak Haters.....

Juxtaposing subjective Dak Hate Stupidity always looks Cool!!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Shame how he uses his personal life experiences(we all have them good or bad) to sell the good boy image of Dak.
I wish he was the biggest SOB on the planet on a personal level but a Mahomes on the field.
COWBOYS!!!!!