Why are women so evil?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Faerluna;3891486 said:
I didn't realize that you knew all the women in the world and are basing your judgment on this vast array of knowledge.

When men insist on lumping all women into their perception of experience with what is probably one or two women, it really ticks me off.

Not to mention, did you ever think it might just be you? When you think that everyone else is the problem, you need to look in the mirror.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/billboards/banana.jpg

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
trickblue;3891786 said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/billboards/banana.jpg

NUNshame.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anjinsan;3892729 said:
LOL @ any implied deviation between the word "all" and "85%-95%". Who are the lucky few that are exempted from this 'accurate' percentage of the female population?

I know. Mother Teresa.

Wait. Scratch that. She's dead. May as well say "100%" after all. :p:

LOOK OUT! The Estrogen Monsters Are Coming! The Estrogen Monsters Are Coming!!!!!!

Men! Arm yourselves for the upcoming battle of the sexes! It's gonna get bloody!

:lmao:

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
I think these are more appropriate for this thread:

http://i33.***BLOCKED***/albums/d57/Faerluna/manpon.jpg

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;3892813 said:
LOL @ any implied deviation between the word "all" and "85%-95%". Who are the lucky few that are exempted from this 'accurate' percentage of the female population?

I know. Mother Teresa.

LOOK OUT! The Estrogen Monsters Are Coming! The Estrogen Monsters Are Coming!!!!!!

Men! Arm yourselves for the upcoming battle of the sexes! It's gonna get bloody!

[URL="http://engl4620.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/tampax1.jpg"] [/URL]

Sounds like you need the super size :p:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;3892813 said:

I know. Mother Teresa.

:eek:

ewwwwwww

Stautner

Reaction score
Anjinsan;3889143 said:
Women don't dress for men. They dress for other women because they know they are being judged by them. They are always pre-judging based purely on how someone looks. They whine, they *****, they try to change their boyfriend or husband to be the person in their fantasy world not caring what it may be doing to him. I can go on and on.

I have to assume you are very young. Those of us that have been around awhile have quit worrying about all this crap. Once you knew you can't figure it all ou and accept that you can't do anything about it, it becomes much easier to live with.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stautner;3893090 said:
I have to assume you are very young. Those of us that have been around awhile have quit worrying about all this crap. Once you knew you can't figure it all ou and accept that you can't do anything about it, it becomes much easier to live with.
Umm ...

This is from one of his earlier posts:
Anjinsan;3889429 said:
I'm 54 and have been married for 31 years.
I would say try again, but after reading that why would you?

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
Stautner;3893090 said:

I've been married for 31 years so don't have a problem with the one I live with. I was just asking the obvious question. No worries here bud.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anjinsan;3892822 said:
Sounds like you need the super size :p:
Nah. They're not needed by the male race on good old planet Earth, but I hear that male Venusians (who only account for 5% of the population on Venus) can't get enough of them. ;) :)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
My wife is evil once a month. During those times I'm generally forced to just hang up on her when she calls me at work.

She seems to understand why I do it and she doesn't get that mad anymore when it happens. :laugh2:

Stautner

Reaction score
Anjinsan;3893380 said:
I've been married for 31 years so don't have a problem with the one I live with. I was just asking the obvious question. No worries here bud.

Hey, if you've got a good one why worry about the others?

Asking why women are evil is like asking why men scratch their balls even when they don't need to. It's just how it is.

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
It really pissed me off when a women got me fired for false accusations and did it blindsided yrs ago. Another woman who was trying to mess w/ me and when I ignored her went to the manager to claim sexual harassment. I knew what she was doing and did not pay any attention to her which I believe started it. I was dating someone in the dept and didnt want anything to do w/ a used old rag w/ 4 kids and mental problems anyway. She wrote me a 4 page letter as I was transferring for promotion. I took the letter to my mgr. to prove she was psycho.
They did nothing to her !! She should of been fired for false reports. No discipline that I was aware of.
This is a problem everywhere the false accusers are not held accountable and the victim is labeled wrong. Every school and workplace this happens. The military is only place I saw they wouldnt put up with this crap cause mostly men and dont like snitches especially backstabbers because it hurts the team.We use to call them buddy!@#$%$

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
Garland powerplay;3896629 said:
It really pissed me off when a women got me fired for false accusations and did it blindsided yrs ago. Another woman who was trying to mess w/ me and when I ignored her went to the manager to claim sexual harassment. I knew what she was doing and did not pay any attention to her which I believe started it. I was dating someone in the dept and didnt want anything to do w/ a used old rag w/ 4 kids and mental problems anyway. She wrote me a 4 page letter as I was transferring for promotion. I took the letter to my mgr. to prove she was psycho.
They did nothing to her !! She should of been fired for false reports. No discipline that I was aware of.
This is a problem everywhere the false accusers are not held accountable and the victim is labeled wrong. Every school and workplace this happens. The military is only place I saw they wouldnt put up with this crap cause mostly men and dont like snitches especially backstabbers because it hurts the team.We use to call them buddy!@#$%$

Man that's tough. When I was in the military, two guys were talking amongst themselves with no one around. They were talking about women sexually. A Navy gal just happened to walk buy and heard the talk and the next morning, both guys were called into the CO. He heard their story, and then transferred the uptight psycho female to another unit.

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
Unfortunately the freedoms you are fighting for are not applied to you in uniform including freedom speech. CO made the right call there.