Why are women so evil?

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Faerluna;3890269 said:
Sad part is that she wasn't bad looking before all that.

CatWomanPlasticSurgery.jpg

I think her case was way beyond trying to please a man.

In general I think it's gone beyond pleasing men and pretty much has crossed over into insanity for the most part. Famous people thought they needed to do it to stay famous and maintain their 'look', but now average fools go through this garbage as some sort of status symbol. They all look like freaks.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
bbgun;3890358 said:

I didn't know Jim Jarmush went in drag...

http://i141.***BLOCKED***/albums/r68/giancarletto/FILM/JARMUSCH/300/4.gif

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
VietCowboy;3890062 said:
Men and women are both evil, in different ways. Men in general are more overt and their evil is generally more instrumental (blow up a building, declare war). Women in general are more covert and their evil is generally more relational (poisoning someone, ruining marriages).

Btw, the plastic surgery stuff women are obsessed with, it is all for the man. When you think about the evolutionary drive for women to enhance their youth for men to be attracted to them, all the plastic surgery, subliminally, is to enhance their appeal to men, not women. They are in direct competition with other women, but plastic surgery is to appeal to men.

But only a few men "blow up a building, declare ware" while 85-95% of all women do what you say.

urface59

Reaction score
Didn't really read the whole thread but just throwing this out there. As white guy I've found black girls to be so much cooler, real and down to earth. Less evil perhaps?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
urface59;3890431 said:
Didn't really read the whole thread but just throwing this out there. As white guy I've found black girls to be so much cooler, real and down to earth. Less evil perhaps?
Thinks of Jeopardy theme while awaiting reply(ies).

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Hostile;3889261 said:
I think women are magnificent.

Me too. I have always been blessed with the women in my life.

My wife, my mother, my sister, (both of my grandmothers before they passed), my daughter-in-law, (my mother-in-law before she passed) two sister-in-laws, 3 neices, ... all are magnificent, successful women, wives, and mothers, .. and the absolute farthest thing from evil.

When our family gets together, it is the greatest time.

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;3890526 said:
Me too. I have always been blessed with the women in my life.

My wife, my mother, my sister, (both of my grandmothers before they passed), my daughter-in-law, (my mother-in-law before she passed) two sister-in-laws, 3 neices, ... all are magnificent, successful women, wives, and mothers, .. and the absolute farthest thing from evil.

When our family gets together, it is the greatest time.

They've got you right where they want you.

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
Women are evil because they are forced to deal with men on a daily basis :laugh2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Go Big D!;3890729 said:
Don't be jealous :p:

Are women pissed because of the one less rib? (or do they have one more rib...i can't remember)?

Is that what makes them mean, or beautiful?
:)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
bbgun;3889156 said:
because they control the you-know-what

The only thing that can be sold and still kept. :laugh2:

But seriously, Men and Women and the way they are today are a product of decades of screwing each other over.

Men being ********.
Women being *******.

Who wants and ******.
Who wants a *****.

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
5Stars;3890731 said:
Are women pissed because of the one less rib? (or do they have one more rib...i can't remember)?

Is that what makes them mean, or beautiful?
:)

I honestly don't know because I'm not one of these pissed women. I work 24 sometimes 48 hr shifts where I eat sleep and breath in a room full of men. And we never have these gender issues. Maybe because they are actually men? I embrace the differences in the sexes. I like that people are different and enjoy what they bring to the table. It makes it more interesting.

There are men who are women haters and women who are men haters. If I had to guess it would be because they were spurned by the other sex.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/676c7cb5.png​

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
Go Big D!;3890767 said:
I honestly don't know because I'm not one of these pissed women. I work 24 sometimes 48 hr shifts where I eat sleep and breath in a room full of men. And we never have these gender issues. Maybe because they are actually men? I embrace the differences in the sexes. I like that people are different and enjoy what they bring to the table. It makes it more interesting.

There are men who are women haters and women who are men haters. If I had to guess it would be because they were spurned by the other sex.

I bet if you worked 24 or 48hr shifts in a room full of women, things would be much, much different.