Why are women so evil?

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
Anjinsan;3890886 said:
I bet if you worked 24 or 48hr shifts in a room full of women, things would be much, much different.

Done that too.... four years in the Marine Corps.
So, not only did I work with them I lived with them too :D

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
Go Big D!;3890918 said:
Done that too.... four years in the Marine Corps.
So, not only did I work with them I lived with them too :D

Your Marine experience really doesn't count. I retired a GySgt and if I ever saw WM's whining and fighting with each other, I would put an end to it immediately. As you know, there's only 1 color in the Marines and that is green. Marines are trained to execute as a team and if you don't, saynonara.

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
Oh c'mon now. You know the things that happen in the barracks. And the whole Marines execute as a team doesn't fly. I've seen many guys get drunk in the barracks and start fights with each other.

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
Go Big D!;3890933 said:
Oh c'mon now. You know the things that happen in the barracks. And the whole Marines execute as a team doesn't fly. I've seen many guys get drunk in the barracks and start fights with each other.

I sure miss those barracks days. I have to tell this story of an 18 mile force march with full packs, helmets and rifles. The tiniest Marine was 5'2" and 87 lbs. She carried the same amount of weight as everyone else. By the end of the march, 3 had dropped. All strapping male Marines. She was still going strong at the end. Tough little *****.

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
Anjinsan;3890939 said:
I sure miss those barracks days. I have to tell this story of an 18 mile force march with full packs, helmets and rifles. The tiniest Marine was 5'2" and 87 lbs. She carried the same amount of weight as everyone else. By the end of the march, 3 had dropped. All strapping male Marines. She was still going strong at the end. Tough little *****.

Yeah, they certainly were some of my most memorable moments. Fun times! :D

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Anjinsan;3890709 said:
They've got you right where they want you.

That's good because I couldn't think of anywhere I'd rather be.

Where does your negative opinion of women come from? .. just curious.

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;3891442 said:
That's good because I couldn't think of anywhere I'd rather be.

Where does your negative opinion of women come from? .. just curious.

Years of observation. Women are wonderful at nurturing. Why they are so much more caring than men but then act so evil in so many different ways is the mystery. I'm not alone in this belief.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Anjinsan;3889136 said:
95% of all women are plain evil. You women know it. My question is why?

95% of reality is perception.

If you want to get along with a woman you have to bring her closer to your perception, she has to trust you and be willing to see your side as both sane and safe.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Anjinsan;3891309 said:
Most women are always not feeling well therefore, always whining. They never seem to happy.

I didn't realize that you knew all the women in the world and are basing your judgment on this vast array of knowledge.

When men insist on lumping all women into their perception of experience with what is probably one or two women, it really ticks me off.

Not to mention, did you ever think it might just be you? When you think that everyone else is the problem, you need to look in the mirror.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Anjinsan;3891464 said:
Years of observation. Women are wonderful at nurturing. Why they are so much more caring than men but then act so evil in so many different ways is the mystery. I'm not alone in this belief.

Did your mother abuse you?
Did your sister pick on you?
Do you have an x-wife or x-girlfriend who wronged you?
Do women shun you in general?

I don't think one would have such a negative opinion just from observing.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Faerluna;3891486 said:
Not to mention, did you ever think it might just be you?

:laugh2: Good stuff girl!

After reading all of his posts, I was coming to a similar conclusion.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
You also have to be able to naturally see and know what you are looking for in a woman. Some personalities just aren't compatable. Sometimes the sweetest gals that can fly you to heaven can be over looked for some evil witch that wants to drag you to hades.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Faerluna;3891486 said:
I didn't realize that you knew all the women in the world and are basing your judgment on this vast array of knowledge.

When men insist on lumping all women into their perception of experience with what is probably one or two women, it really ticks me off.

Not to mention, did you ever think it might just be you? When you think that everyone else is the problem, you need to look in the mirror.

Stop whinning Faerluna! :muttley:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
http://img845.*************/img845/2010/6718b0a304c0491fa760fea.jpg

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
Faerluna;3891486 said:

Well, I didn't lump all women under the "evil" tag, just 85-95% of em. I have wonderful relationships with the women in my life. My opinion is just based on observing and dealing with women over the years. That and talking with guys and other women about it. They all say the same thing in private. Some of the guys won't say it publicly because they are afraid of the chastity belt coming out.