Why are you bland men not commenting on 2 big changes?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Manly men and unruly women, two occurrences tha ave me wondering.

Our running attack

Two weeks in a row, Pollard has taken the lead running role with Elliott almost an equal partner. The result: 150+yards each week. Tha is huge, you lovable ruffians!
But is this the beginning of the end for Sequel Elliott? First a co-starring role, then maybe a reworked contract or down the metaphorical road, or something even more drastic.

Our TE or lack of one

Suddenly, me brothers from another blunder, WHEN WAS IT DECIDED TO DISCONTINUE OUR TE POSITION????
Is it Rush who has other preferred receivers? Does Schultze suddenly suck? Has Moore penciled the TE out of the game plan?
DDBSFBVJ2KAQYFG73P2VRBK6EU.jpg

I guess the real mystery, me good lads, is why you forum dwellers have not mentioned thus or maybe such mentions passed me by.
Holla and brings me a dollah

The Rush Is On!

Iago33

Reaction score

Our running attack

Two weeks in a row, Pollard has taken the lead running role with Elliott almost an equal partner. The result: 150+yards each week. Tha is huge, you lovable ruffians!
But is this the beginning of the end for Sequel Elliott? First a co-starring role, then maybe a reworked contract or down the metaphorical road, or something even more drastic.

Our TE or lack of one

Suddenly, me brothers from another blunder, WHEN WAS IT DECIDED TO DISCONTINUE OUR TE POSITION????
Is it Rush who has other preferred receivers? Does Schultze suddenly suck? Has Moore penciled the TE out of the game plan?

I guess the real mystery, me good lads, is why you forum dwellers have not mentioned thus or maybe such mentions passed me by.

The Rush Is On!
Bland men? More like blind men who see with blinding sight!

I think Rush looks for the WRs more than TEs. Passes to RBs seem to have dropped off, too.

I think that’s what you’re asking about. You’re more indecipherable than Bob Dylan Thomas, whoever he was.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Lets sit down and think
Dalton Shultz is nothing but a dirty spoon in a kitchen sink.

Not a bowl or a plate
He's the trucks on Tony hawks skate

Replaceable...interchangeable
Jason Wittens replacement is still a foal in a stable

I ain't mad tho...my rhymes are sick and they flow following a rainstorm comes the bow

When Dak is back I expect a passing attack to stack Daltons wallet fat...uhhhh

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We threw 16 passes this week. I believe two of those were thrown to Schultz, so percentagewise, it's not that big of a deal.

pansophy

Reaction score
Bland men? More like blind men who see with blinding sight!

I think Rush looks for the WRs more than TEs. Passes to RBs seem to have dropped off, too.

I think that’s what you’re asking about. You’re more indecipherable than Bob Dylan Thomas, whoever he was.
Actually I think Rush has a harder time throwing to the outside due to his lack of velocity on passes, so defenses are clogging the middle of the field just like they used to do against Dak. If you look at Rush's pass distribution it is larger into the middle of the field.

plymkr

Reaction score
Our TEs are basically interchangeable. I got as much faith in Hendershot and the other guy as I do in Schultz. Schultz isn't all that special IMO. He has benefited from having great WRs. I was surprised that we didn't use the TEs more against LA. But I guess if you're going to throw 16 passes for 100 yards you got to be picky who you throw to. The defense and the running game won us the game. Rush had his first bad game were he looked like a backup. Fortunately our STs, Defense and Running game stepped up. But that's what good teams do when the QB is off. This is why I feel we can win with either Dak or Rush as long as the QB doesn't throw interceptions. QB keeps the drive going with safe passes and let the D, running backs, offensive line and STs win. And if Dak finds his pre Denver MoJo then look out NFL. If Dak doesn't have his mojo then Moore needs to design the gameplan exactly how he is for Rush. We can win with Dak or Rush playing like a backup with this defense and run game, ala trent dilfer and Joe Flacco.

RonWashington

Reaction score
The passés Dak throws to tight ends have gone to Noah Brown in this scheme . Zero turnovers four wins that’s the stat I’m concentrating on .

And yes as I said in another thread Philly needs to see a steady dose of rushing attack to free 88 & 13 over the top on play action . And if the 10 million dollar tight end is hobbled scratch him and insert the two rookie tight ends . Ferguson has been almost invisible thus far .

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The passés Dak throws to tight ends have gone to Noah Brown in this scheme . Zero turnovers four wins that’s the stat I’m concentrating on .

And yes as I said in another thread Philly needs to see a steady dose of rushing attack to free 88 & 13 over the top on play action . And if the 10 million dollar tight end is hobbled scratch him and insert the two rookie tight ends . Ferguson has been almost invisible thus far .

Schultz is like the dreary, 4 building village we passed from Waxahachie to Farmers Branch, home of the Fighting Idiots.
Ferguson is like the lone light seen over the West Texas prairie 5,000 feet above. TC seems so far away.

My, the Burma tea is strong and the Blue Horizon is a tangy delight.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Schultz is like the dreary, 4 building village we passed from Waxahachie to Farmers Branch, home of the Fighting Idiots.
Ferguson is like the lone light seen over the West Texas prairie 5,000 feet above. TC seems so far away.

You are bad at pretending to be from the UK

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

Waxahachie? Everything is starting to make sense now. Who let you loose from your cage at the Scarborough Fair campground?

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Lets sit down and think
Dalton Shultz is nothing but a dirty spoon in a kitchen sink.

Not a bowl or a plate
He's the trucks on Tony hawks skate

Replaceable...interchangeable
Jason Wittens replacement is still a foal in a stable

I ain't mad tho...my rhymes are sick and they flow following a rainstorm comes the bow

When Dak is back I expect a passing attack to stack Daltons wallet fat...uhhhh

I dig it the most.
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8OpVxabx3WQQgKXYQnBhKucRYKjD_904HcA&usqp=CAU

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Our running attack

Our TE or lack of one

The Rush Is On!
What ate you talking about?

Rams Game
Pollard 8 carries
Zeke 22 carries

They only had a total of 62 yards rushing vs Washington.

Snap Counts vs Rams
TE Hendershot 67%
TE Ferguson 64%
TE Schultz 18%

The TEs only have 8 total catches in all 4 games with Rush at QB. Minimal targets for TEs is not new to the past 2 weeks.

In game1 with Dak, the TEs had 7 catches.