Why are you bland men not commenting on 2 big changes?

shabazz

Reaction score
10 completions is.

would have been 12/16 if Gallup and CeeDee catch balls in their hands and chest.

However, 10/16 is still 63%…..not bad enough to start menstruating over. Certainly worth 970k a season though.

RonWashington

Reaction score
would have been 12/16 if Gallup and CeeDee catch balls in their hands and chest.

However, 10/16 is still 63%…..not bad enough to start menstruating over. Certainly worth 970k a season though.

Is that all he makes ? How does he fill up the F150 to drive into town ?

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Manly men and unruly women, two occurrences tha ave me wondering.

Our running attack

Two weeks in a row, Pollard has taken the lead running role with Elliott almost an equal partner. The result: 150+yards each week. Tha is huge, you lovable ruffians!
But is this the beginning of the end for Sequel Elliott? First a co-starring role, then maybe a reworked contract or down the metaphorical road, or something even more drastic.

Our TE or lack of one

Suddenly, me brothers from another blunder, WHEN WAS IT DECIDED TO DISCONTINUE OUR TE POSITION????
Is it Rush who has other preferred receivers? Does Schultze suddenly suck? Has Moore penciled the TE out of the game plan?
DDBSFBVJ2KAQYFG73P2VRBK6EU.jpg

I guess the real mystery, me good lads, is why you forum dwellers have not mentioned thus or maybe such mentions passed me by.
Holla and brings me a dollah

The Rush Is On!
Zeke was the featured back against the Rams unless you watched another game.

Schultz has been hurt and we have a different qb than the one who made him top 5 in stats last year.

RonWashington

Reaction score
If Schultz is hobbled sit him and let’s see why Ferguson was hyped . Could use some blocking from that position help out the offense plus target the TE mix it up .

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Zeke was the featured back against the Rams unless you watched another game.

Schultz has been hurt and we have a different qb than the one who made him top 5 in stats last year.

Curb your Zeke lust.
Featured back against L.A. takes a back seat in rushing yards?

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Curb your Zeke lust.
Featured back against L.A. takes a back seat in rushing yards?
By 10 yards. Zeke was featured though. Just like the previous week when Pollard had 6 yards, didn't even average 1 yard per carry. But please, do continue sounding like a buffoon on the internet with your poor takes and even worst impersonation.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Our running attack

Two weeks in a row, Pollard has taken the lead running role with Elliott almost an equal partner. The result: 150+yards each week. Tha is huge, you lovable ruffians!
But is this the beginning of the end for Sequel Elliott? First a co-starring role, then maybe a reworked contract or down the metaphorical road, or something even more drastic.

Our TE or lack of one

Suddenly, me brothers from another blunder, WHEN WAS IT DECIDED TO DISCONTINUE OUR TE POSITION????
Is it Rush who has other preferred receivers? Does Schultze suddenly suck? Has Moore penciled the TE out of the game plan?

I guess the real mystery, me good lads, is why you forum dwellers have not mentioned thus or maybe such mentions passed me by.

The Rush Is On!
I think that made me fart I seen it and ferted at exactly the same time

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Our running attack

Our TE or lack of one

The Rush Is On!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
By 10 yards. Zeke was featured though. Just like the previous week when Pollard had 6 yards, didn't even average 1 yard per carry. But please, do continue sounding like a buffoon on the internet with your poor takes and even worst impersonation.
What is your damage?
Why so bothered?
New restrictions by mom? Frustrated about your smallness, your tiny standing in the world?
Whatever they are, don't unload n me or us.
Pick yourself up. Dust yourself off. Go back to the factory job and hope for the best, pouty boy.