Why are you bland men not commenting on 2 big changes?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bland men? More like blind men who see with blinding sight!

I think Rush looks for the WRs more than TEs. Passes to RBs seem to have dropped off, too.

I think that’s what you’re asking about. You’re more indecipherable than Bob Dylan Thomas, whoever he was.
I agree, he can’t make that outside through.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Schultz is like the dreary, 4 building village we passed from Waxahachie to Farmers Branch, home of the Fighting Idiots.
Ferguson is like the lone light seen over the West Texas prairie 5,000 feet above. TC seems so far away.

My, the Burma tea is strong and the Blue Horizon is a tangy delight.

Hey I thought Lewisville was home of the “ fighting idiots “. Didn’t know Waxahachie our intrepid neighbor to the south of lovely Farmers Branch stole that thunder . The “ horror “ the “ horror “ MM who even resembles Colonel Kurtz been upstream with Jerry too long .

Irv88

Reaction score
As for the TE, Dak likes to throw to the TE between the hash lines, Rush throw to the WR’s.

foofighters

Reaction score
Washington:
Ezekiel Elliott 19-49
Tony Pollard 8-6

LA:
Ezekiel Elliott 22-78
Tony Pollard 8-86

Exactly how has Pollard taken the lead role? He had 16 carries the last two weeks. Zeke had 41.
Yep, the OP sees one very good run and is back on the Pollard bandwagon.

Oh, and did we forget about the missed block that almost got Cooper killed. Even the announcers where talking about the reason why Zeke is in there more.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Elliot is the hammer. He wears a defense down and Pollard breaks some with that change of pace. But Elliot can pick up those hard yards. I liked the play on 3rd and short when they had Elliot as FB and Pollard as HB. Quick hand off to Elliot and he took it off the right side and was so close to breaking it. Nobody else was around. I wonder if Elliot breaks that hand tackle a few years ago. He almost kept his balance.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
What ate you talking about?

Rams Game
Pollard 8 carries
Zeke 22 carries

They only had a total of 62 yards rushing vs Washington.

Snap Counts vs Rams
TE Hendershot 67%
TE Ferguson 64%
TE Schultz 18%

The TEs only have 8 total catches in all 4 games with Rush at QB. Minimal targets for TEs is not new to the past 2 weeks.

In game1 with Dak, the TEs had 7 catches.

You are such an angry sort, lowlander.
Pollard vs. Giants and pillars vs. Rams.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hey I thought Lewisville was home of the “ fighting idiots “. Didn’t know Waxahachie our intrepid neighbor to the south of lovely Farmers Branch stole that thunder . The “ horror “ the “ horror “ MM who even resembles Colonel Kurtz been upstream with Jerry too long .

It depends on the rivets for the ship. Rivets to take us away or rivets to keep us here. Daniel? He dead. No one stirred at the news.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak uses the TE way more to make the safe completion vs rush pushing the ball to the receivers. I don't know if it's just how each QB opperates the offense or if they are asking the TE to stay in and block more or what.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Manly men and unruly women, two occurrences tha ave me wondering.

Our running attack

Two weeks in a row, Pollard has taken the lead running role with Elliott almost an equal partner. The result: 150+yards each week. Tha is huge, you lovable ruffians!
But is this the beginning of the end for Sequel Elliott? First a co-starring role, then maybe a reworked contract or down the metaphorical road, or something even more drastic.

Our TE or lack of one

Suddenly, me brothers from another blunder, WHEN WAS IT DECIDED TO DISCONTINUE OUR TE POSITION????
Is it Rush who has other preferred receivers? Does Schultze suddenly suck? Has Moore penciled the TE out of the game plan?
DDBSFBVJ2KAQYFG73P2VRBK6EU.jpg

I guess the real mystery, me good lads, is why you forum dwellers have not mentioned thus or maybe such mentions passed me by.
Holla and brings me a dollah

The Rush Is On!

So do you prefer men that are hot and exciting? Is this Coach Marinelli trolling us?

BayAreaCowboy

Reaction score
Washington:
Ezekiel Elliott 19-49
Tony Pollard 8-6

LA:
Ezekiel Elliott 22-78
Tony Pollard 8-86

Exactly how has Pollard taken the lead role? He had 16 carries the last two weeks. Zeke had 41.

I was saying the same thing! Lol, do people watch the games or just type bs?

RonWashington

Reaction score
I don't lose sleep over any of your posts.

Now some might want to volunteer that they sleep during his posts but where else would this unwashed mass of Cowboy faithful find a Damon Runyon among the section next to Dalrymple and his binoculars :espn: