Why are you bland men not commenting on 2 big changes?

Verdict

Reaction score
Manly men and unruly women, two occurrences tha ave me wondering.

Our running attack

Two weeks in a row, Pollard has taken the lead running role with Elliott almost an equal partner. The result: 150+yards each week. Tha is huge, you lovable ruffians!
But is this the beginning of the end for Sequel Elliott? First a co-starring role, then maybe a reworked contract or down the metaphorical road, or something even more drastic.

Our TE or lack of one

Suddenly, me brothers from another blunder, WHEN WAS IT DECIDED TO DISCONTINUE OUR TE POSITION????
Is it Rush who has other preferred receivers? Does Schultze suddenly suck? Has Moore penciled the TE out of the game plan?
DDBSFBVJ2KAQYFG73P2VRBK6EU.jpg

I guess the real mystery, me good lads, is why you forum dwellers have not mentioned thus or maybe such mentions passed me by.
Holla and brings me a dollah

The Rush Is On!
I did not know I was a bland man. Thank you for pointing that out.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Threads like this remind how clueless most fans are as to what they're watching. They love their team, but don't understand the game remotely as well as they think.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Threads like this remind how clueless most fans are as to what they're watching. They love their team, but don't understand the game remotely as well as they think.

Yeah, they just ruin it for the rest of us genus thinkers.

J-man

Reaction score
Schultz is like the dreary, 4 building village we passed from Waxahachie to Farmers Branch, home of the Fighting Idiots.
Ferguson is like the lone light seen over the West Texas prairie 5,000 feet above. TC seems so far away.

My, the Burma tea is strong and the Blue Horizon is a tangy delight.

ummmm, what?
man-blank-stare-stares-camera-footage-001102517_iconl.jpeg