Why are you even here claiming your Fandom?

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
614a868cb5fda6e5f0098a49420c96e3.gif

Verdict

Reaction score
These are always my favorite kind of posts, the "I am a better fan than you" posts. The ones that want you to defy reality and ignore what your eyes are telling you.

This is a bad team. They are naturally going to get criticized a lot. It happens in every NFL town when their team stinks. Of course the board is going to be significantly negative. The team is really bad. The defense is on pace to be one of the worst in NFL history. Now put this in the context of the last two decades. So yeah, people are going to be negative.

Oh and one more thing. The team doesn't magically play better if the fans support them better.
I think he is saying he is tired of listening to that type of poster.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
80% of the posts around here are negative , they go beyond the normal chatter of an unhappy disappointed fan..

Its insane , most of the suggestions are off the chart ridiculous and cant and wont be done, especially for the constant call for the Jones to sell the team or hire a GM and change the way they do things, its NOT CHANGING. if that what you are waiting for pack it up..

IM not sure why you are on DC related forums and SM outlets. If they make you that upset and unhappy, seriously why are you here?

whining and demanding things this that wont change is insane, its the definition of insanity..

its like we are in sports version of groundhog day around here, everyday the same thing the front page is littered with hate and negativity..

the Same thing for cutting and trading everyone, seriously , thats not happening we have the contracts we all might no t like but there's a cap and they wont blow this up the way you want, thats not changing..

so why wait around to be unhappy , upset, mad, and the famous word around here ," IM DONE".. Really if you were truly done, why do you feel the need to come to a DC named forum and do nothing but rip the team..

..its like you all are in a toxic relationship, one where you are being abused and stay and think you cant leave , yet you stay and stay unhappy..like you dont have choice, YOU DO..

Its one thing to be upset and disappointed as i'd say all of us are right now but hate and rage, nothing but emotional outbursts and hope for losses..thats NOT what Fan who truly is what we call a diehard reacts..

BTW lets stop forgetting that we are not just an injured team, we are decimated with injuries' at every key position on the team and now on our 3rd qb...knowing this but seeing new posts about how we are worse then this team or that one and can be beat by a college team right now , yet , some of you have amnesia to what actually is suiting up is NOT the DC TEAM, its a team fielded to honor the schedule but no where close to the team that was supposed to play..

Its one thing to try and cover up 2-4 injuries to key players but that not the case the entire OL is backups or backup to backups, thats the most important group on the field IMO.. Without them it doesnt matter who plays QB , RB, or WR.. I mean Dak might have made few more plays but IMHOP Dalton would be fine with the same OL dak had the first 3 games but thats changed even more, the blocking so bad they can't run, leads to teams being able to play a simple defense to equally play the pass or run to point where its max coverage and 4 man lines are getting to the qb in 2 secs, no one can function in that type of offense,

sad this board finds every nook and cranny to hate on our own team. Every last keystroke this year is hate posts.

i remember when the Cowboy Zone was more strict and only related to DC posts were allowed, hows this relate we played them beat them and its different team we have now than back then but they mean nothing to us right now,.,

dismissing the injury list we have as an excuse when its the #1 reason we are in a lost season right now..the defense is bad but injuries' have cost us a chance to rebound..it started before game 1 and snowballed but some fans hate are so blind they choose to Omit the obvious,

INJURIES DECIMATED THIS TEAM AND IS THE REASON FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS BEING OUR WORST NON COMPETETIVE GAMES OUTCOMES..SERIOUSLY WAKE UP, I KNOW ITS COMMON TO SAY NO EXCUSES AND NEXT MAN UP BUT THE HATE FOR THE TEAM FROM THE TOP DOWN HAS CAUSE DTHIS PLACE TO BECOME TOXIC WITH HORRIBLE FANS..YOU ALL HAVE NO CHARACTER TURNING ON YOUR TEAM WHEN THEY ARE DOWN , YET YOU EXPECT THE TEAM AND PLAYERS FOR MORE ON THE FIELD..

SHAME!!!

If you hate your team so much why do you come here and talk about them, is that your end game have an account to simply bash your team?

you aren't changing the owners , FO or structure

so if thats your contention to why you no longer support the team, its time to go that wont change for another decade at least,.

the Jones will be here..so go look for another place to make your day more merrier, this obviously isnt because they are more anti cowboy sentiment in here then actually support..

kick them while they are down, right thats real fan..

80449388.jpg

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
ROMO WENT HOLLYWOOD, CHOKED AND SUCKED!

You see...only took 6 words. Brief, precise and straight to the point.

Oh, also...

I TOLD YOU SO!

:D

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Creating a thread to complain about the complainers. How ironic.

Why not just let everyone express themselves as they wish? Really not that difficult.

Being negative doesn't discount their fandom. Maybe they're just fed up with 25 years of mediocrity.
yes and just ignore the threads that are negative, and maybe start some positive threads.
as for supporting the team, the team doesnt read here so good or bad, they dont know what we say here.
They only look at the twitter and instagram stuff.
So blueblood if you want to support them and have them actually see it, then get on those sites.

cowboys are a 10.5 underdog to a 2 - 5 phil team lol , that is how bad they are, and the fans didnt make the line.
I cant remember the last time a dallas team was underdog by that much, and this is against a 2-5 team!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
yes and just ignore the threads that are negative, and maybe start some positive threads.
as for supporting the team, the team doesnt read here so good or bad, they dont know what we say here.
They only look at the twitter and instagram stuff.
So blueblood if you want to support them and have them actually see it, then get on those sites.

cowboys are a 10.5 underdog to a 2 - 5 phil team lol , that is how bad they are, and the fans didnt make the line.
I cant remember the last time a dallas team was underdog by that much, and this is against a 2-5 team!
We might have to go back to 1989 to find a line like that against Dallas .

Hadenough

Reaction score
80% of the posts around here are negative , they go beyond the normal chatter of an unhappy disappointed fan..

Its insane , most of the suggestions are off the chart ridiculous and cant and wont be done, especially for the constant call for the Jones to sell the team or hire a GM and change the way they do things, its NOT CHANGING. if that what you are waiting for pack it up..

IM not sure why you are on DC related forums and SM outlets. If they make you that upset and unhappy, seriously why are you here?

whining and demanding things this that wont change is insane, its the definition of insanity..

its like we are in sports version of groundhog day around here, everyday the same thing the front page is littered with hate and negativity..

the Same thing for cutting and trading everyone, seriously , thats not happening we have the contracts we all might no t like but there's a cap and they wont blow this up the way you want, thats not changing..

so why wait around to be unhappy , upset, mad, and the famous word around here ," IM DONE".. Really if you were truly done, why do you feel the need to come to a DC named forum and do nothing but rip the team..

..its like you all are in a toxic relationship, one where you are being abused and stay and think you cant leave , yet you stay and stay unhappy..like you dont have choice, YOU DO..

Its one thing to be upset and disappointed as i'd say all of us are right now but hate and rage, nothing but emotional outbursts and hope for losses..thats NOT what Fan who truly is what we call a diehard reacts..

BTW lets stop forgetting that we are not just an injured team, we are decimated with injuries' at every key position on the team and now on our 3rd qb...knowing this but seeing new posts about how we are worse then this team or that one and can be beat by a college team right now , yet , some of you have amnesia to what actually is suiting up is NOT the DC TEAM, its a team fielded to honor the schedule but no where close to the team that was supposed to play..

Its one thing to try and cover up 2-4 injuries to key players but that not the case the entire OL is backups or backup to backups, thats the most important group on the field IMO.. Without them it doesnt matter who plays QB , RB, or WR.. I mean Dak might have made few more plays but IMHOP Dalton would be fine with the same OL dak had the first 3 games but thats changed even more, the blocking so bad they can't run, leads to teams being able to play a simple defense to equally play the pass or run to point where its max coverage and 4 man lines are getting to the qb in 2 secs, no one can function in that type of offense,

sad this board finds every nook and cranny to hate on our own team. Every last keystroke this year is hate posts.

i remember when the Cowboy Zone was more strict and only related to DC posts were allowed, hows this relate we played them beat them and its different team we have now than back then but they mean nothing to us right now,.,

dismissing the injury list we have as an excuse when its the #1 reason we are in a lost season right now..the defense is bad but injuries' have cost us a chance to rebound..it started before game 1 and snowballed but some fans hate are so blind they choose to Omit the obvious,

INJURIES DECIMATED THIS TEAM AND IS THE REASON FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS BEING OUR WORST NON COMPETETIVE GAMES OUTCOMES..SERIOUSLY WAKE UP, I KNOW ITS COMMON TO SAY NO EXCUSES AND NEXT MAN UP BUT THE HATE FOR THE TEAM FROM THE TOP DOWN HAS CAUSE DTHIS PLACE TO BECOME TOXIC WITH HORRIBLE FANS..YOU ALL HAVE NO CHARACTER TURNING ON YOUR TEAM WHEN THEY ARE DOWN , YET YOU EXPECT THE TEAM AND PLAYERS FOR MORE ON THE FIELD..

SHAME!!!

If you hate your team so much why do you come here and talk about them, is that your end game have an account to simply bash your team?

so if thats your contention to why you no longer support the team, its time to go that wont change for another decade at least,.

the Jones will be here..so go look for another place to make your day more merrier, this obviously isnt because they are more anti cowboy sentiment in here then actually support..

Its funny because I see things different. If your not pissed about this team and the decisions they make than that tells me you dont care. Being able to voice your opinion on players, coaches and owner is a wonderful thing to get out.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The key phrase here is "Self appointed". :rolleyes:
Your opinion is worth no more than anyone else's.
10 pages and going it obviously struck nerve,

go take long hard look in the mirror..

ill repeat if the DC bother you all so much all the way back to "25" Years you hate the owner, the FO, the HC, DC, and all the payers who you feel got paid and not earning it, and did i miss anything?

how are you a fan again? just curious if you hate all things Cowboys and know most of things you hate most will remains why are you here..Jerry The GM and SJ the tight wad will be here for wuite soem time..so the arritive more of the same as 25years and going will be here , yet her you are ..LOL

oh wait to complain..

its like you guy's own a Specific brand of Vehicle and complain night an day about it on FB/Twitter, yet you keep it no matter how much it upsets and frustrates you you just like having SM listen to your woes, you NEED support for your misery..i bet you sign on specificvehicle.com to bash the brand yet keep it and just need support to wallow in it with you..:angry:

seems thats what this board is a support group for OLD DC Fans who are no longer fans but cant seem to let go..:facepalm::muttley:

BTW just sell the Vehicle you will be happier person..:popcorn:

IE i hear the KC bandwagon has room for few more..

:igglestrophy:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Its funny because I see things different. If your not pissed about this team and the decisions they make than that tells me you dont care. Being able to voice your opinion on players, coaches and owner is a wonderful thing to get out.

never said some of that isnt acceptable but this place goes so far it wasn't isnt all new , maybe the DC should pull a Oiler/Browns and pick up and leave , that would make you happy..maybe San Antonio will get the next team so you all can stop complain about Jerry and Stephen ruining the DC, anything short of that IS NOT HAPPENING..

general complaints and debates are natural never said this place needs to turn into a PC flower shop HOWEVRER, when fans hope for losses, wish for bad things to happen and for sure hope we get beat the an NFCCE opponent or old rival like GB or PITT.. you lose the fan card asap. Period end of story screw the draft pick, many top 10 draft picks have gone busts , means nothing if you cant at least support the team enough to want them to win a game.

the endless complaints about things that are not even going to happen EVER, maybe 25 more years , its been said, been debated, horse has been beat and dead...

yet everyday the same old comaplints...it does no good..

I'm as upset and disappointed as anyone, im life long fan and this bothers me at a molecular level but im not going to start 17 new posts daily and things that are not happening like the Jones's stepping down. or trading untradeable players, or spewing hate to home grown players who just because they got paid are now targets..

people around here dont lie a single thing DC related rights now and that what spurned this thread i stared and not sorry for.,.

Now i need to step away and go to the porcelain throne and take my Morning EAGLE!!:espn::popcorn::oldcouple:

Last edited:

glimmerman

Reaction score

SHAME!!!

So do you feel better now. Lol.. I am Uber mad because our Defense isn’t even trying. Vets making rookie mistakes.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love getting to fandom threads late, read the OP, skip to the last page, and look for any signs of Romo bashing that may have taken place anywhere in-between. Yep. Add another one to the never ending list. :laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I love getting to fandom threads late, read the OP, skip to the last page, and look for any signs of Romo bashing that may have taken place anywhere in-between. Yep. Add another one to the never ending list. :laugh:
was there? i didnt even read every page.. LOL

on record

luv me some Antonio Romero...

VACowboy

Reaction score
for the glass to be half full, it must have first been empty. for the glass to be half empty, it must first have been full. glean from that what you will.:)
Yes! A fun post!

I would argue that an empty glass can be poured half-full and remain half-empty. :)