Why can't we be happy?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Do you really believe this site would thrive and survive if everyone just replied .. How bout them Cowboys ??

It’s the open discussion and critical thinking that drives activity generating revenue. Much like on TV.
It is the insults that the realists use that is the problem and the posters that just show up to argue

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's fairly easy to identify the fans here that I would avoid in public.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
just because they have to be a lot better to win a super bowl

if this was a young team with a young coach or rebuilding or what ever it would be different

This isn't a young team? What? Lmao! You people make up the dumbest stuff I see to make these silly points.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
True this is not JG's team anymore. However some, seems many, maybe I am wrong, are treating MM as if he is JG....far cry from that....
Again, maybe I am wrong, but they sure seem to be treating him the same.
I was a Garrett defender but how could anyone not acknowledge the great job this coaching staff is doing. This team looks much improved . That said there are some areas of concern . And that’s what the media is calling out and questioning .

GMO415

Reaction score
Considering we haven't done crap in the playoffs, all I look forward to are the wins. So I'm happy.

foofighters

Reaction score
5-1, could be 6-0 or even 3-3.....I'm happy and excited about our team.....I don't understand all the negatives.....are some of you just being cautiously optimistic, or just negative?
Dak is good, Zeke is good our receivers are good, our
TEs and OL are good, our defense is above average.....we good....
What's wrong with being cautiously optimistic? We've been down this path before with Romo and Dak a few times. We've seen this episode already. We know who our owner is. So we cheer our team on but we expect the usual.

and...what if someone is negative? What's the big deal? Why can't you homers just move about your day and let them be them? It's like the girl who HAS to change the bad boy.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I have a hole in me that can’t ever be filled no matter how hard I try…

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
It's hard to be happy when for the last 25 years the Cowboys have been Lucy holding the football and we have been Charlie Brown trying to kick it.

No matter what happens this season I am enjoying the hell out of it, though!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Do you really believe this site would thrive and survive if everyone just replied .. How bout them Cowboys ??

It’s the open discussion and critical thinking that drives activity generating revenue. Much like on TV.

If every one just replied "How bout them Cowboys?" Of course not! Haha

If you can't see what I did with that post to CowboyRoy then I don't know what to tell you. :)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I have seen every SB game the Cowboys have played in and championship games before SB existed but every year I treat as a new year, I don't worry about what this team has done or failed to do over the last 25 years or last 50 years, my concerns is what are you doing right now. Right now this team is playing to a level equal or better than any team in the league. My hope like everyone else is to win a SB this year but I do not worry about past disappointments to sway my views of what they are doing now.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
5-1, could be 6-0 or even 3-3.....I'm happy and excited about our team.....I don't understand all the negatives.....are some of you just being cautiously optimistic, or just negative?
Why can't we be happy?

I am

K-thnx-be

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I am very happy, but have been heart broken before
So a little hesitant...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He is gonna be fine..
I'm not even going to argue with you. I'm going to let you continue to think that and then when Dak hurts himself trying to play when he has no business on the field, I'm going to hit you up with an "I told you so". You have a chance to do the same if Dak truly is fine.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I’m super excited. I’m pleasantly surprised. Lots of adjectives!

JG’s filth however has made everyone gun shy so it’s a natural thing for people to be cautious. This isn’t JG’s Cowboys anymore folks!
Little gun shy?
I am still, but warming up. Lol

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I called all of it genius. Lol

And loving every minute of it. You are the angry guy spreading hate and negativity with these dumb threads.

Waaaaaa why can’t you people just be happy? Waaaaaaa why don’t you all shut up and enjoy life?

Waaaaaaaa........ :lmao2::lmao:

Talk about pathetic? Why are you even on here if you don’t want to discuss the cowboys? Don’t come on here if you can’t take it.

Sorry Roy gonna have to disagree I haven’t seen any of that from coach my guy.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
The only problem is homers like you that can’t handle general discussions.

It’s overly sensitive posters like you that are the problem. Not realistic football fans that want to discuss the team.

Maybe you should go join a fan club. Maybe a fan discussion forum like this isn’t the place for you?

This.
We are happy. Thrilled, in fact. This is the best I've felt about our team in years. But float a comment about player position, or question if we could tweak this area or that, and there are a select few that just lie in wait around here to attack those posts. The same people who ask why we can't be happy, or cry "Go Cowboys" before attacking members in general discussion with "then why aren't you a coach???????" or "Idiot, that will never work!!!!". It's embarrassing, but also the norm. Doesn't impact my enjoyment of this season in the slightest!

Loso86

Reaction score
Man I keep wondering the same thing. We could win the SB this year and still some of our fans will find a way to complain about the team