Why Dak still sucks

Verdict

Reaction score
LOL what do you expect exactly? Those of us that believe Dak is not a franchise QB can't take too much heart in this victory....know why? Cuz it shows that this team has some very real talent on it that will be handicapped by the team's most important position...it's the ultimate gut punch. Those enjoying the victory are the ones somehow wanting it to work with Dak or believe that he'll get better to the point where he'll be able to score with the top dogs....it's not cuz you're better fans.

Sounds like another Dez Fan Boi here.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
You can’t argue with Dak haters just as you couldn’t argue against Romo haters. The only way for some of them to **** is for Dak to continue to prove them wrong or they hear on ESPN that he’s good. Some of them will never shut up.

When will this proving "haters" wrong begin?

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Dak doesn't suck. He's just mediocre like the head coach. He's still inaccurate and has bad mechanics. Thankfully the receivers were wide open by a lot - particularly Cole Beasley - and he made a lot of plays with his legs to keep the defense of the Jaguars honest. The Cowboys' defense played well but Bortles in general sucks - except for that one long TD pass he had. But as a pocket passer Dak leaves much to be desired.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak doesn't suck. He's just mediocre like the head coach. He's still inaccurate and has bad mechanics. Thankfully the receivers were wide open by a lot - particularly Cole Beasley - and he made a lot of plays with his legs to keep the defense of the Jaguars honest. The Cowboys' defense played well but Bortles in general sucks - except for that one long TD pass he had. But as a pocket passer Dak leaves much to be desired.

As a pocket passer he sucks. No hyperbole. No fan emotion. He truly sucks.

If you get him on the move he's better but that isn't sustainable.

condoin125

Reaction score
Sounds like another Dez Fan Boi here.
You're a clown, your pathetic hatred of Dez has you seeing things in posts that make no sense at all....no one needs to be a Dez fanboi in order to see that Dak blows at his job. I don't care that Dez is here anymore, he certainly wasn't the problem but we don't need to pay that much for a wideout that our QB can't use well anyway....now spin this instead of admitting how stupid your observation was.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
For you, never. You’re a hater. You’ll just become quiet about Dak. Act like you never hated on him.

I have criticized Dak. That's not hate. But as usual, you don't know what you're talking about.

I have nothing against Dak, and have stated many times I'd love him as a backup QB. However, I'm not blind and recognize he has no business being a starter, especially not for the team I want to win.

When Dak has multiple terrible games, do I get to say he is proving you wrong?
Or is it only when Dak has a single solid game that you get to tell us who evaluate him honestly that he's proving us wrong?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I have criticized Dak. That's not hate. But as usual, you don't know what you're talking about.

I have nothing against Dak, and have stated many times I'd love him as a backup QB. However, I'm not blind and recognize he has no business being a starter, especially not for the team I want to win.

When Dak has multiple terrible games, do I get to say he is proving you wrong?
Or is it only when Dak has a single solid game that you get to tell us who evaluate him honestly that he's proving us wrong?
I’ve criticized Dak too. Difference is that it’s not an agenda with me like it is for you. That’s all you do is hate on Dak and are blind to the positives he brings.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Guys like Dak or not he is the QB of this team. Complain all you want it does not change 1 damn thing. Down the road if he shows he can't get it done then chances are he will be replaced by someone but until then what good does it really do to start 100's of threads about how much you dislike Dak?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I’ve criticized Dak too. Difference is that it’s not an agenda with me like it is for you. That’s all you do is hate on Dak and are blind to the positives he brings.

More lies, as usual. What is it about you and habitually lying?

I wouldn't love to have him as a backup if I was blind to the positives.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
More lies, as usual. What is it about you and habitually lying?

I wouldn't love to have him as a backup if I was blind to the positives.
What have you ever said that was positive? All you do is **** on everyone that doesn't hate Prescott.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
Guys like Dak or not he is the QB of this team. Complain all you want it does not change 1 damn thing. Down the road if he shows he can't get it done then chances are he will be replaced by someone but until then what good does it really do to start 100's of threads about how much you dislike Dak?
I think everyone gets that Dak is the guy for now. But this is an internet message board. If we only talked about things regarding the Cowboys where we could actually effect change then the number of threads here would be precisely zero.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think everyone gets that Dak is the guy for now. But this is an internet message board. If we only talked about things regarding the Cowboys where we could actually effect change then the number of threads here would be precisely zero.

I get that it is a message board it just blows me away that every single day we need a new I don't like Dak thread. By now I think most of us know who is pro or con on Dak. The disagreement get to the point that it seems people want Dak to fail that for them it is more important for his failure to show how knowledgeable they feel they are.

For me I don't know what the future of Dak is but what I do know is for now he is the man who has the task of running the offense and for me the most important thing is for Dak and this team to win ball game. In terms of stats as I have said I don't give a damn about 200 yards passing what I do care about is moving the chain via the run and the pass. For this defense to keep opposing teams out of the endzone.

On top of all that Dak is dealing with a WR group other than Beasley and a TE groups that he has little playing time with and it falls to him to get in sync with these guys. I don’t say this as some excuse just a fact.

As a fan all I can hope for is Dak and these WR can develop a chemistry with each other and in the meantime it will fall to Dak to move the chains and put points up however he can.

His critics this past game come out and say well he did not throw for 200 and for me all I can say is I will gladly take 182 yards 2 passing TD and a rushing TD with 0 ints any day of the week. I will gladly take nearly 39 min of ball control and for the 1st time in a while a defense who can go out and make plays

Verdict

Reaction score
You're a clown, your pathetic hatred of Dez has you seeing things in posts that make no sense at all....no one needs to be a Dez fanboi in order to see that Dak blows at his job. I don't care that Dez is here anymore, he certainly wasn't the problem but we don't need to pay that much for a wideout that our QB can't use well anyway....now spin this instead of admitting how stupid your observation was.

Dak had the best rookie season for an NFL QB in NFL history. That doesn't guarantee future success, but it sure indicates that there is a good chance that he can be THE GUY at QB and be successful at it.

The only people who seem to have written Dak totally off are Dez Fan Bois. If the shoe fits......

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
watch the video up above, if that's the future, then they aren't much of a future. Here's a positive, he's a "good guy" but bad qb. I'm positive.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
As a pocket passer he sucks. No hyperbole. No fan emotion. He truly sucks.

If you get him on the move he's better but that isn't sustainable.
I thought "leaves much to be desired" would imply that without being direct about it.