Why did we bench Tony Romo for Dak

keysersoze

Reaction score
maybe you don't care about stats but if you think in today's NFL you can consistantly win football game when you QB can't throw for 200 yards (maybe i should say 175) then you don't really understand the game today
Here we go with the “you don’t understand the game” bs. Shut that **** up. I was an athlete. A WR. A FS. A boxer as well. I know the damn game. I was a coach and assistant for a Junior College. So miss me with that fake knowledge bs. You’re most likely a couch potato who ain’t never played an organized sport. I know what I see. And we have all seen Dak throw for over 200 so your claims that he can’t are bogus.
It’s ironic that people like you were screaming bloody murder when Romo’s Olines fell apart. You clowns blamed everyone but him. Now that Dak’s Line is in disarray, it’s all his fault. That’s hypocritical. Every damn season there were clowns like you saying “Romo needs this. Romo needs that”. And no matter what we got for him, he never won. Now you expect us to believe he would’ve won it all with a worse ranked defense than we had in 2014? Why? Because of Zeke? Huh??? What else would’ve been the determining factor? Please educate me because I don’t know where the hell you fools get that theory from. 8 years with Romo and we’ve gotten no further than Dak took us.
Please stop the BS
Thank you in advance

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Okay. Stop the name calling or get booted from the thread.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Watching the last few Cowboys games, man the offense is just ridiculous. Feels like switching off the TV. This is not even an entertaining product.
I ain’t going to lie. First half I was switching between game and tiger woods

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Here we go with the “you don’t understand the game” bs. Shut that **** up. I was an athlete. A WR. A FS. A boxer as well. I know the damn game. I was a coach and assistant for a Junior College. So miss me with that fake knowledge bs. You’re most likely a couch potato who ain’t never played an organized sport. I know what I see. And we have all seen Dak throw for over 200 so your claims that he can’t are bogus.
It’s ironic that people like you were screaming bloody murder when Romo’s Olines fell apart. You clowns blamed everyone but him. Every damn season there were clowns like you saying “Romo needs this. Romo needs that”. And no matter what we got for him, he never won. Now you expect us to believe he would’ve won it all with a worse ranked defense than we had in 2014? Why? Because of Zeke? Huh??? What else would’ve been the determining factor? Please educate me because I don’t know where the hell you fools get that theory from. 8 years with Romo and we’ve gotten no further than Dak took us.
Please stop the BS
Thank you in advance

You haven't been able to dispute what i have said yet and for the record i was an athlete also. Try arguing what i have said instead of giving me your resume

bb721

Reaction score
Ya you do when they don;t really know who you are and you run an offence (scaled back a bit) that was set up for another guy. RGIII was rookie of the year and there are many more examples of guys like him

I’ll bite, give me your long list of QB’s who went 13 and 3 in their rookie season........

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I ain’t going to lie. First half I was switching between game and tiger woods

I was thinking about trying to go to this game but thank goodness tickets were through the roof and I deemed it not worth it. Turns out it wouldn't have been worth it if I got comp tickets.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
2014 was Romo's expiration date. The better question is why does this offense suck unless Romo is running it or we have a top-3 running game?

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I’ll bite, give me your long list of QB’s who went 13 and 3 in their rookie season........

I can give you a long list of QB's who were phenomenal their rookie seasons then started disappearing the same way Dak is. You want that list?

DallasBlues

Reaction score
Dak has went as far as Romo in the playoffs. Romo never advanced to the NFC Championship and should have in 2007 with a loaded team with playmakers.
That team wasn't quite as loaded with a high ankle sprain hurt TO. If TO wasn't hurt, I think dallas beats the giants, green bay and plays New England in the Super Bowl

blumayne38

Reaction score
It’s ironic that people like you were screaming bloody murder when Romo’s Olines fell apart. You clowns blamed everyone but him. Now that Dak’s Line is in disarray, it’s all his fault. That’s hypocritical. Every damn season there were clowns like you saying “Romo needs this. Romo needs that”. And no matter what we got for him, he never won. Now you expect us to believe he would’ve won it all with a worse ranked defense than we had in 2014? Why? Because of Zeke? Huh??? What else would’ve been the determining factor? Please educate me because I don’t know where the hell you fools get that theory from. 8 years with Romo and we’ve gotten no further than Dak took us.
Please stop the BS
Thank you in advance
yeah I see what you’re saying we should have 5 all pro lineman and then then we will be good on offense and Dak will not have to worry about having water gun accuracy when he throws. Or jerry can start putting some moneys into human robotics and Dak could have his arm replaced with a working functioning arm! :muttley:

kskboys

Reaction score
Was it a power struggle between coaches and Romo or was it really talent difference between Dak and Romo.

Since we are seeing who real Dak is. We lost an opportunity in NFCCG/SB during 2014 season. How come coaches couldn't see what kind of QB we had.
You do illegal substances, right?

Romo wasn't benched.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Romo was done physically ........ they wasted him just like they are wasting Dak and Zeke