Why do I fear Buffalo?

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Cowboys are the better team and I think we have the ability to win out, but for some reason this game scares me more than any other games. After that huge win against the dirty birds, why do I see us having a huge loss here? A letdown game if you may. I’m scared.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys are the better team and I think we have the ability to win out, but for some reason this game scares me more than any other games. After that huge win against the dirty birds, why do I see us having a huge loss here? A letdown game if you may. I’m scared.
Buffalo needs to be respected.

They have a tendancy to go off in the first quarter and be up 10-zip or 14-3, which allows their defense to forgo running game responsibilities and rush the passer down after down, making it very challenging to come back against them.

TheCritic

Reaction score
I think it comes down to whether the Bills can establish the run against our defense and dominate time of possession. If they can't and the Cowboys get a lead, then the Bills become one-dimensional and the Cowboys win.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The Bills are better than their record but the Cowboys are the better overall team.

We all know this is a "any given Sunday" league but there is no need to be scared. Dallas is 99.99 percent assured of a playoff berth so they can use these games against contenders as a warm up to get ready for the teams they will face in January.

Dallas is 10-3. Enjoy that, relax and enjoy the games.

Mark

Reaction score
Barring unforeseen catastrophe, a loss to BUF on Sunday would render true everything the naysayers have said about DAL. The visitors from Texas will be well aware of that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cause you're weak minded. No team scares me at this point in the season, I'm confident the team we have right now can go anywhere and beat any team.
I’m not confident we can go on the road and beat a good team because we haven’t. We’re 3-3 on the road and two of those losses were to playoff contenders. This is why we’re underdogs this weekend. Buffalo desperately needs this game to stay alive. This is going to be a very difficult game for the Cowboys.

erod

Reaction score
Because the Cowboys have a history of reading their clippings when they're playing well.

It would be just like Dallas to lay an egg Sunday.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As the Cowboys proved at Ariz a few months ago, any team can rise up and beat you, especially on the road. Look at niners. They lost 3 straight after beating us. You never know in the NFL.

I have great respect for Buffalo. But scared? No. The Cowboys are fully capable of taking care of business Sunday but of course it wil take the best road performance so far this year.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because they tend to attack people if they get to close.

Buffalo stampedes are the 2nd leading cause of death in Wyoming - just behind ski accidents and just ahead of geyser incidents. People should really learn proper protocol to protect against untimely geyser eruptions

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because they tend to attack people if they get to close.

Buffalo stampedes are the 2nd leading cause of death in Wyoming - just behind ski accidents and just ahead of geyser incidents. People should really learn proper protocol to protect against untimely geyser eruptions
Good one O!

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The better team doesn't always win. There's tons of randomness in any given game, and upsets are very common. Of course, given that the Bills are favored, a loss to them wouldn't even be an upset. Even if you take a very homeristic view, you figure Buffalo has, what, a 40% chance of winning? That's plenty of reason to be scared. Heck, I'm scared every week because I know the other team is perfectly capable of winning any game if things happen to go their way.

pitt33

Reaction score
Because the Cowboys have a history of reading their clippings when they're playing well.

It would be just like Dallas to lay an egg Sunday.
I would agree with this premise if Buffalo was a bad team.

Dallas will be ready to prove that they can go on the road and compete with a really good team.