Why do I fear Buffalo?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Cowboys are the better team and I think we have the ability to win out, but for some reason this game scares me more than any other games. After that huge win against the dirty birds, why do I see us having a huge loss here? A letdown game if you may. I’m scared.
we are very evenly matched teams based on stats. the challenge is Allen being mobile and our struggles against mobile QBs. keeping him in the pocket like we did Hurts is going to be key and forcing him to make throws from the pocket. he tends to force a few and leads to interceptions. we can't allow him to just run and make too many positive yards.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Because a Buffalo can weigh up to 2000 pounds and probably outrun a horse for a quarter mile, clocking in at 35-40 MPH. It is the largest mammal in North America. Just a swing from one of its horns will send any Cowboy flying in the air.

You should be very afraid.

silvernblu

Reaction score
Cowboys are the better team and I think we have the ability to win out, but for some reason this game scares me more than any other games. After that huge win against the dirty birds, why do I see us having a huge loss here? A letdown game if you may. I’m scared.
Because you are a “The sky is falling” kind of guy.

silvernblu

Reaction score
Because a Buffalo can weigh up to 2000 pounds and probably outrun a horse for a quarter mile, clocking in at 35-40 MPH. It is the largest mammal in North America. Just a swing from one of its horns will send any Cowboy flying in the air.

You should be very afraid.
I fear Moose too.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
I have this one down as a loss… Buffalo is a better team than some people seem to think

Mark

Reaction score
I just hope there's been some discussion in Frisco this week on the topic of recognizing possible fake-punt scenarios.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Because history tells you that. The Bills are no slouch and I wouldn't necessarily say Dallas is the better team. Dallas is the healthier team right now but the Bills are desperate. Should be a good game but I give the Bills the edge because Dallas is on the road.

GrouchySmurf

Reaction score
Buffalo fans are saying the same thing about the Cowboys.
Where? Their message boards seem pretty confident that they'll win.

They base it on our losses away from home + playing on grass.

(Funny how inceptions don't matter anymore since the leader in them isn't wearing a star)

Mark

Reaction score
Where? Their message boards seem pretty confident that they'll win.

They base it on our losses away from home + playing on grass.

(Funny how inceptions don't matter anymore since the leader in them isn't wearing a star)
Being overconfident and dense are among the most endearing traits of the "Bills Mafia."

Highmark Stadium has had artificial turf since 1973.

(The new stadium will have natural grass when it opens in 2026.)

Gambit

Reaction score
Fear? Over a game I get to watch in the comfort of my home?

Nah.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's a healthy fear.

They're very large and can be extremely aggressive, even when playing. More than 200 people die a year from Cape Buffalo attacks alone.
Amen! I've stood in the middle of a buffalo herd and these things are scary massive,,, and forget about roller skating.

Hardline

Reaction score
Because they are an NFL team and can beat the Cowboys just as easily as the Cowboys can beat them.

shabazz

Reaction score
The only thing to be scared of is a actually betting on this game.

the Bills are wildly inconsistent .........and for the first time I can say we aren't.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The Bills are what they are, a 7-6 team at the moment but play solid D and Allen can burn you often if he is allowed.

Some are saying Dallas will lose this one, but I don't believe the Bills have seen a team this well balanced thus far this season.

Bills are in for a Wolly Smack come Sunday afternoon.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I don't fear the Bills. The Cowboys are talented enough to beat them.
If we win that would be awesome.
If we lose, I will not be joining in the over-the-top overreacting that is sure to follow in here. We lost to a very good NFL team on the road. Happens to all good teams.
We own the Bills, history says so.

quickccc

Reaction score
I’m not confident we can go on the road and beat a good team because we haven’t. We’re 3-3 on the road and two of those losses were to playoff contenders. This is why we’re underdogs this weekend. Buffalo desperately needs this game to stay alive. This is going to be a very difficult game for the Cowboys.
That would be Philly and Niners ... the two teams we have been compared to and pitted against.

if we beat the Bills the same would probably be said again. " they are what their record says they are "

And vs America's Team " .. Every single game is gonna be the opposing team's SB, .. its a game they are instantly
gonna be Hyped and super-motivated to play against.

A plus way of looking at it, ... we are a much better, much improved offensively team than what we were vs Niners & Philly
and even trap game Arizona. We are not the Dink n Dunk McCarthy offense as we were in all 3 losses.

Creeper

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys are a better team than Buffalo on both sides of the ball. But that doesn't mean that Allen cannot have a great game against the Cowboys. I still remember what happened the last time were played them and he ran over our defense.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Come here, Mijo, I got you! *opens arms* Lol ;)

We got this, baby!