Why do I fear Buffalo?

CCBoy

Reaction score
At 6-foot-2 and 320 pounds, it'll be difficult to replace Hankins' presence. However, defensive coordinator Dan Quinn isn't one to let an injury stop him from maximizing the talent he has to play with on his unit.

The Cowboys still stifled the Eagles' offense with Hankins missing 71% of the available snaps, so they should be just fine if he's out for a couple of games. That'll allow the vet to focus on getting completely healthy to help this squad on a hopefully long playoff run next month.

https://sportdfw.com/posts/cowboys-get-big-jonathan-hankins-injury-update-after-snf-win-01hhcwq1j4gr

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The strange way the NFC has played out, the 2 seed might not be that much worse than the 1 seed. If at all. Mainly because one of the 3 best teams in the NFC is a 5th seed.
You never know what’s going to happen, do we

quickccc

Reaction score
I think it comes down to whether the Bills can establish the run against our defense and dominate time of possession. If they can't and the Cowboys get a lead, then the Bills become one-dimensional and the Cowboys win.
if Buff an run the ball ,.. the OC may choose to implement it more and more ..
why stop what the defense itself cannot stop ?
That maybe one difference between former OC Dorsey vs current OC Joe Brady.

- I hope the likes of Bell and Clark and the safeties can make the stops on the RB both run & pass, and make Bills more one dimensional as possible. Even though Allen has the ability to beat a team by str8 drop back passing singlehandly. Dude has a laser cannon arm and easily a danger to run the ball. Running QBs wear down defenses.

- Personnel aside I'm eager to find out scheme and adjustments DC Quinn will have vs Josh Allen.
I am respectful of the Bills cuz of Josh Allen and they are a competitive team.

- Playing vs " America's Team ",. opposing NFL teams are always is gonna be riled up and motivated- hyped
to play us hard and as competitive as they can. We are their SB game of the year.

quickccc

Reaction score
Don't fear Buffalo, maybe Miami.
Nahh, .Not me.
Tua is even more self destructive than Josh Allen, imo.
Much more easier to defend.
Make him play catch up and he'll commit big mistakes and become average at times.

Understandably why teams fear the speed of Miami, CBs cannot run with Tyrek/Waddle
but I also believe while we keep plays in front of us, it starts up front with disruption in the trenches
and turnovers which I believe Tua will often give us.

Also i'm not impressed with Fins defense, even if it's Vic Fangio.
Like Philly, they've struggled on that side of the ball too.
Even with the likes of CBs Ramsey and Howard.

Sorry if I'm getting way ahead to next week's game, instead of a big game like Buff. :)

TWOK11

Reaction score
One, statistically speaking Dallas is almost guaranteed to be the 5 seed. Even if we win this weekend, the chances that we win out (what likely needs to happen to win the division) will still be small. And we’re three games up in the WC standings with three to play, we aren’t dropping lower than the 5 seed. So there’s really not much point in stressing these next four weeks. If we get to the Detroit game with a one game lead in the standings over Philly then you can get nervous.

Two, Buffalo is a different team at home and has the largest positive point differential you’ll ever see in a team hovering around .500. When they lose it’s by a tiny margin and when they win it’s often a blowout. They are better than their record suggests.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I don't fear the Bills. The Cowboys are talented enough to beat them.
If we win that would be awesome.
If we lose, I will not be joining in the over-the-top overreacting that is sure to follow in here. We lost to a very good NFL team on the road. Happens to all good teams.
Same here, a loss isn't the end of the world. Oh I'd be very disappointed, but sometimes stuff happens.
But till it does, GO COWBOYS!!! :flagwave::flagwave:

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Cowboys are the better team and I think we have the ability to win out, but for some reason this game scares me more than any other games. After that huge win against the dirty birds, why do I see us having a huge loss here? A letdown game if you may. I’m scared.
It’s a game, yo, for entertainment purposes only (well, and gambling). No fear, just entertainment, and you will be entertained one way or another.

I’m bullish on the ‘boys, but that doesn’t mean anything, as I’m bullish on them every week for $100 since 2009 when I moved to Vegas.

McCarthyMustGo

Reaction score
Worry because the league office loves Josh Allen, and the Bills need this game. Therefore, the lopsided officiating worries me.