Why do I fear Buffalo?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Because the Cowboys have a history of reading their clippings when they're playing well.

It would be just like Dallas to lay an egg Sunday.
I expect the team to show up ready to play on Sunday. We’re underdogs and Buffalo isn’t to be taken lightly. I think this is going be a real dogfight on Sunday and it’s a game that could get away from us if we struggle to contain Josh Allen. His mobility and ability to stay alive and extend plays makes me very nervous about this game.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys are the better team and I think we have the ability to win out, but for some reason this game scares me more than any other games. After that huge win against the dirty birds, why do I see us having a huge loss here? A letdown game if you may. I’m scared.
Well the word around these parts is you;d be a hater then.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I expect the team to show up ready to play on Sunday. We’re underdogs and Buffalo isn’t to be taken lightly. I think this is going be a real dogfight on Sunday and it’s a game that could get away from us if we struggle to contain Josh Allen.
We just have to get up on top right away. Even by a little bit.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I don't fear the Bills. The Cowboys are talented enough to beat them.
If we win that would be awesome.
If we lose, I will not be joining in the over-the-top overreacting that is sure to follow in here. We lost to a very good NFL team on the road. Happens to all good teams.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We just have to get up on top right away. Even by a little bit.
We definitely need to jump on them early. One of our big problems on the road has been having to play from behind. We’ve been at our best when we jump on teams early. We’ve been able to do that at home consistently, but we haven’t been the same team on the road.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because the Cowboys have a history of reading their clippings when they're playing well.

It would be just like Dallas to lay an egg Sunday.
It's the fans who do that. When the team is winning, the fans decide they're the greatest team ever, and then when they lose a game, the fans conclude that, no no, we didn't overrate them, they just couldn't handle success.

nobody

Reaction score
The only team that concerns me about the Cowboys facing is SF in the playoffs. The Cowboys can beat anyone else, but still haven't proven they can get the 49er monkey off of their backs.

Mark

Reaction score
If post-season seeding goes as most expect, the Cowboys had better get used to beating good teams on the road in successive weeks. The pass/fail entrance exam commences on Sunday.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Cowboys are the better team and I think we have the ability to win out, but for some reason this game scares me more than any other games. After that huge win against the dirty birds, why do I see us having a huge loss here? A letdown game if you may. I’m scared.
because you are afraid of your own shadow?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
If post-season seeding goes as most expect, the Cowboys had better get used to beating good teams on the road in successive weeks. The pass/fail entrance exam commences on Sunday.
remember in sports you cannot pass a test, only fail, so last week wasn't a test, this week is, then if we win, it will not have been a test, Miami will be, and so on

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Buffalo are a good team desperate to win to make the play offs and they are playing at home. Nothing to fear but It would be an impressive win.
until we beat them then Joy and the cabal will say they are just 7-7 and you are what your record says you are

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Because they tend to attack people if they get to close.

Buffalo stampedes are the 2nd leading cause of death in Wyoming - just behind ski accidents and just ahead of geyser incidents. People should really learn proper protocol to protect against untimely geyser eruptions
but are those stampedes are by bison, not buffaloes as buffaloes are in Africa,,,

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I fear Buffalo. They aren't a bad team they are a good team with a bad record. That means they could have a good game. Your record doesn't matter. If we pay an average game which we are prone to do and they play a good game we will lose. If we both play at the top of our games it's going to be close. I can't wait to watch.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There's a reason they're favored, they're good but have been experiencing a rough patch while they find themselves. Despite people trying to trash Allen he's a marquee QB that has been to the AFC Championship. He throws picks but he also throws TDs and can truck DBs who try to hit him square on. Their OL and DL are physical like we want to be. Their RB is a horse like we would like to have. I think they're very similar to the Eagles except Allen is a better passing QB.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Bills are better than what their record says they are and can't be taken lightly. But also have been inconsistent this season. As we don't know which Bills team will show up. I know that some think or expect the Cowboys to put out a bad game once they start to get some media love after going on a winning streak. But the Bills this season have been the type of team who has put up some impressive performances against the better teams they have played this season.

Just to follow them up with an bad performance or loss. Like them beating the Dolphins 48-20, just to lose to the Jaguars the following game. And then come within a bad call of losing to the Giants a week after that. Finding a way to beat the Bucs. But then losing in back to back games against the Bengals and Broncos. This inconsistency is probably why there are some Bills fans who are as unsure about their team winning this game as Cowboys fans are about Dallas winning it.

Nav22

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty confident we'll win.

Josh Allen will turn the ball over and our O will keep rolling.