Why do people insist on cutting Dak?

NotForLong

Reaction score
There are some that believe if the plan is to start Trey why not cut Dak and commit. I say why? Why cut Dak? They are paying him any way.

He wants a new contract if it is with Dallas or any other team. He will be forced to play the best football of his life and I am not talking implementing the new scheme to get Lamb open. I am talking about spreading the ball around and putting this team on His back. (I do not believe he is capable of it but maybe he will surprise me) Win

If Dak comes out and lays an egg like he did to begin last season I think He gets the Hook. Even then he would make a great back up and if He does get His Job back. He will have incentive to play his heart out because no one is gonna pay a QB that can't keep his job

Keeping Dak even if the plan is to go with lance in a rebuild is a win win

Besides, all of these years of tears will be quenched watching Dak hold the clip board with a Poopy face

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There are some that believe if the plan is to start Trey why not cut Dak and commit. I say why? Why cut Dak? They are paying him any way.

He wants a new contract if it is with Dallas or any other team. He will be forced to play the best football of his life and I am not talking implementing the new scheme to get Lamb open. I am talking about spreading the ball around and putting this team on His back. (I do not believe he is capable of it but maybe he will surprise me) Win

If Dak comes out and lays an egg like he did to begin last season I think He gets the Hook. Even then he would make a great back up and if He does get His Job back. He will have incentive to play his heart out because no one is gonna pay a QB that can't keep his job

Besides, all of these years of tears will be quenched watching Dak hold the clip board with a Poopy face
Haven’t seen many suggest cutting him but yeah trading him for sure to get value for him.

As far as his “poopy face” goes…I doubt he’d have one he seems like a professional regardless of how you feel about his skill….

Not only that but to get 59 million to sit in the bench would be the best thing for Dak. He’d love it.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Haven’t seen many suggest cutting him but yeah trading him for sure to get value for him.

As far as his “poopy face” goes…I doubt he’d have one he seems like a professional regardless of how you feel about his skill….

Not only that but to get 59 million to sit in the bench would be the best thing for Dak. He’d love it.
No it would not. It would tarnish his brand. And as far as being a professional. He is a Garrett Clone. Fake as a 3 dollar bill.

His fragile ego will not allow for him to be the butt of Jokes and sly comments from commentators while the camera is shinning on him during the game. This kid has no poker face

NotForLong

Reaction score

Also. . . .
N . . . O
T . . . R . . . A . . D . . E
C . . . L . . . A . . . U . . . S . . . E

AmericasTeam81

Reaction score

He sucks in the playoffs.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Getting Dak to agree to a trade is just better than cutting him outright. All their actions seem designed to push Dak in that direction. And it looks like a win-win to me.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Because it’s not just about the cap space right now. The longer you hold onto him, the more and more likely it becomes that Dak sticks around for the longterm.

Every day is an inch closer to the inevitability that ground hog’s day continues.
I am not getting that vibe. I feel Jerry is gonna hold him hostage and make Him prove Himself. I believe Jerry no longer is giving him a Pass and demands he performs

Only draw back for Jerry is his price goes up. Draw back for Dak is He is injured or loses his job. Both will tank his brand and asking price next year

Dak has more to lose then Jerry. For Jerry it js win win. He gets the best out of Dak or He fails and Jerry gets to find out what he has in Lance

RS12

Reaction score
FWIW Cowherd on his show today said a GM texted him and said "watch the trade market on Dak" during the draft. Mentioned it very briefly second to last segment today moved on. Did not try and make a segment out of it. The three GMs he is in contact with regularly Raiders, Chargers and Rams. I know....Cowherd is a hack in 3...2...1

NotForLong

Reaction score
Getting Dak to agree to a trade is just better than cutting him outright. All their actions seem designed to push Dak in that direction. And it looks like a win-win to me.
Letting Him play out the season ks better then cutting him in my opinion. Why do you think Cutting him is wise? That only serves Dak not Jerry

Jerry could keep Dak on the bench all year and it would not hurt the Chemistry of this team. In fact it may make them rally together under Lance

NotForLong

Reaction score
Can't force a trade on Dak. But he can agree to one. And it looks like a win-win to me.
Yes but right now that is not an option for Jerry to play. It requires Dak to request it. This has not happened as of yet. I agree it is the best option but it is not Jerry's solely to make

All Jerry can do is Extend Him. Play Him as is. Or cut Him. I want him to play him as is and let the cards land as they may

NotForLong

Reaction score
FWIW Cowherd on his show today said a GM texted him and said "watch the trade market on Dak" during the draft. Mentioned it very briefly second to last segment today moved on. Did not try and make a segment out of it. The three GMs he is in contact with regularly Raiders, Chargers and Rams. I know....Cowherd is a hack in 3...2...1
Chargers and Rams are beyond mind boggling which makes think Cowherd is possibly a jack

khiladi

Reaction score
Bunch of 1 year contracts…. Zeke getting 1 year is another telling sign, everything hinges on a “prove it” year for Dak, otherwise he’s gone. Though he’s already “proved he ain’t it” multiple times..

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Dak is measurably slow in the processing; he panics and just makes horrible decisions at the worst times.
Dak needed more time and why this team invested so much 2024 draft stock into OL, Jerry is basically saying c'mon Dak, Im drafting
in order to give you possibly a second longer maybe less to actually look off your primary WR.