Why Do So Many People Get Face Tattoos?

timb2

Reaction score
I truly do not understand why people put tattoos on their face. For me,they always look stupid and I see more and more. I wonder WHY and what is with this new generation????? Do these people think they will ever feel remorse for getting that tattoo? That maybe having a job might be limited. It just baffles me..... If you guys want to post some of the most stupid face tattoos,please do...... I remember being in a Uber car in Indianapolis and this guy had "The Crow" tattoo on his face. He looked homeless,with a blonde balding head,and about 100 lbs overweight. No wonder he was waiting for a city bus and not have his own car.

dallasdave

Reaction score
I truly do not understand why people put tattoos on their face. For me,they always look stupid and I see more and more. I wonder WHY and what is with this new generation????? Do these people think they will ever feel remorse for getting that tattoo? That maybe having a job might be limited. It just baffles me..... If you guys want to post some of the most stupid face tattoos,please do...... I remember being in a Uber car in Indianapolis and this guy had "The Crow" tattoo on his face. He looked homeless,with a blonde balding head,and about 100 lbs overweight. No wonder he was waiting for a city bus and not have his own car.
:clap::clap:You are right -looks plain stupid.:angry:

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I don’t know. Everyone needed tattoos and now it’s moved for new territory. Just think,whole generations of seniors with tattoos all over? (Fast forward Christmas visit 2048 )... “Hey grandma...show us your trampstamp again!!”

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When to comes to social behavior most people ( not all) just run with the herd
I somewhat agree in ‘most’. Self-branding has been a form of self-expression for a long time in human history but I think tattooing preference leans more to average or less overall. I agree a lot of people get them, especially within societies where acceptance of more visible skin is more evident, but do not think it will ever exceed a 50:50 ratio. A significant number of people have never viewed the practice in the same way, making it sort of a balance between both preference and non preference.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'd love to see this question posed to an MS-13 inmate at Pelican Bay. Of course, that may feed into the OP's premise.

I almost got one across my neck many moons ago. Glad I didn't. Still, I don't cast aspersions at those folks that want to do to their body as they please (not directed at you, Tim, nor any in this thread). As long as my son isn't doing it (facial tattoos). ;)

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
For you. I don't consider my tattoos a waste of money. I'm sure if you laid out all of your expenditures, I could come up with a few times you wasted money...

I'm perfectly fine with that. If you like tats, you can get them. But I don't have to if I don't like them. Same thing with clothes and jewelry. I don't have to buy anything I don't like.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'm perfectly fine with that. If you like tats, you can get them. But I don't have to if I don't like them. Same thing with clothes and jewelry. I don't have to buy anything I don't like.
Ah, I get you. My bad. I thought you were saying folks such as myself were wasting money... I see that you were referring to the notion of yourself getting tattoos would be a waste of your own money. My bad, Rev.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Ah, I get you. My bad. I thought you were saying folks such as myself were wasting money... I see that you were referring to the notion of yourself getting tattoos would be a waste of your own money. My bad, Rev.

No worries. I probably buy some stuff that would make people go "***, why would you waste money on that?" People have different tastes and that's fine.