Why do we have Big Mike

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
OK here's a question - why did Jerry hire MM.

Isn't he the offensive minded Super Bowl winning coach that coached the great Aaron Rodgers...surely he should be able to figure out how to get the offense going.

I mean Moore is super green and its showing, surly with all his experience he can give this kid some kind of guidance.

Why is he "clean" in all this - all of us are blaming Moore, Philbin, the O-line, Zeke, Dak and the WRs even the water boy, but I dont see one thread calling MM out.

Batman1980

Reaction score
fifth-element.gif

glimmerman

Reaction score

Isn't he the offensive minded Super Bowl winning coach that coached the great Aaron Rodgers...surely he should be able to figure out how to get the offense going.

I mean Moore is super green and its showing, surly with all his experience he can give this kid some kind of guidance.

Why is he "clean" in all this - all of us are blaming Moore, Philbin, the O-line, Zeke, Dak and the WRs even the water boy, but I dont see one thread calling MM out.
The O-Line coach surely isn’t helping. But MM is having trouble with clock management. Not seeing adjustments being made. Some day this may come out as to what’s happening. Would love to see MM call the plays in a game..

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Lol! Many were calling him fat Mike and wanted Moore as HC just a few weeks ago! Jeez.......these posts are getting funnier and more stupid.......

Mannix

Reaction score
I call him Corky....doesn't take much thought to figure out why

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Rodgers made him an SB-winning coach.
He misses him every day.......
He is also a perfect YES man.
Unemployed and ....Boom Jerry calls....
Hence ..... Hey, Ernie, you wanna a Job???:muttley:

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Good question . I’m not sure how much he’s been involved with the offense. Initially he said he’d have to learn the offense.

Being an OC I thought it was odd he appeared much on the outside looking in Moore and Prescott basically running same offense as before.

And it was running well early in the season. But what’s changed since then. Injuries and absence . Doesn’t look like it’s an X and O problem . It’s more execution.

And with key Star talents not at 100% it’s going to be effected. I think the question I ask is how do we get everyone healthy for the playoffs.

We must have our OL healthy . And we need Elliott and Pollard healthy . If we have no running game our offense is limited. I don’t think we fix this offense without that aspect. Passing every down isn’t going to be effective. It’s not moving the chains.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Jerry's criteria is comfortability. Mike was out of the NFL in 2019 and would agree to however Jerry wants to run things. It was the same story with Wade Phillips.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jerry's criteria is comfortability. Mike was out of the NFL in 2019 and would agree to however Jerry wants to run things. It was the same story with Wade Phillips.
Yea, I think some fans misinterpreted McCarthy hire.

First of all we didn’t think the offense had a problem as we retained the OC, caved in to our QB demands, kept same offense and basically all of the talent in place.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I don’t recall anyone giving McCarthy credit for the offense in the first few weeks….but he deserves blame for the last few weeks?