Why do you either have to be a Hater or Homer?

kskboys

Reaction score
I think you should give more credit to the defense for the victory over the saints.

Dak had a STELLAR elite drive.....then otherwise mostly drove a bus. Nothing wrong with that...at all. But we should try to keep it honest.
Would've been an interesting game if Hill hadn't hurt his finger. He was moving the ball pretty well before that.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I dont mind criticizing a player when its warranted. Dak has played way off the mark the past little bit. However he has had flashes of throws I didnt even think he could make. Did he lose us the Raiders game? No. But somehow on here he did. What bothers me the most are the posters that were non existent for weeks and then the Denver game happened. Those are the ones I cant stand.

That's Dak, nothing new. He has always been one to make an incredible throw followed sooner or later with passes way overthrown, underthrown, thrown to somewhere where there's not a receiver for 15 yards or he looks right at a wide open receiver and throws to a covered receiver.

He's never going to be Aaron Rodgers, or Tom Brady or Drew Brees. Which is fine, few quarterbacks are. And Rodgers and Brees, for all their "eliteness", have only 1 SB each. Brees of course will never get another, Rodgers may, but then again he may not.

If you are going to base winning SBs on getting the "elite" quarterback, good luck, it ain't easy...

GINeric

Reaction score
Extremeskins
I think you should give more credit to the defense for the victory over the saints.

Dak had a STELLAR elite drive.....then otherwise mostly drove a bus. Nothing wrong with that...at all. But we should try to keep it honest.

I did keep it honest.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I assume if you wanted to get scientific with it, tribalism is alive and well amongst us football fans.