Why do you either have to be a Hater or Homer?

Haimerej

Reaction score
And the people give it a will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nasty circle!!!

No, the people express themselves through it. Everything people complain about as representative of, "the internet," are actions of other people.

This is akin to saying a vehicle drove through a crowd and not the person behind the wheel.

Haimerej

Reaction score
I feel it's my duty if I am needed. No more, no less.

Jerry did give us a $250 gift card to his shop when he shut down the old boards. Very nice of him, much appreciated.

"to his shop." LOL

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, other people who put lies on social media or any media.
Key word keys being.....people.

The thing a lot of....people....have trouble with....is lies versus disagreement versus assumptions about....people. They can't seem to separate or contain them . I think their social skills are often transferred to their internet behavior...sometimes.

GINeric

Reaction score
I don't get it.

If you say anything positive about Dak you are labeled as Homer.
If you say anything negative about Dak you are a labeled as a Hater.

Why can't we as a Cowboy's fan who likes the boy's and their players just offer up
observations and critiques of Dak or the Cowboys without all the blow back ?

Something has clearly been wrong with Dak since the calf injury and I am very concerned.

If it does not get fixed before the playoffs we will be one and done.

Assuming we make the playoffs of course.

I think he is either still suffering from the calf injury or has another undisclosed injury.

I sure hope whatever the problem is, it can get corrected soon.

For the record I really like Dak as a person and player and hope he can get back to his old self.

The problem is you have a few people here that don't know the difference between a very good player and a bad player especially at qb. You'll have former HOF players say Dak is a top 7 quarterback in this league, then you'll have some people here who's never played collegiate OR professional football that try to convince you that Dak is an average to below average qb. I also refer to them as cowards. The biggest cowards on the internet, because they will actually wait for a loss to say "SEE... SEE!"

But those same beeyatches are nowhere to be found when he torches defenses..... and Dak has more good games than bad ones.

morat1959

Reaction score
The problem is you have a few people here that don't know the difference between a very good player and a bad player especially at qb. You'll have former HOF players say Dak is a top 7 quarterback in this league, then you'll have some people here who's never played collegiate OR professional football that try to convince you that Dak is an average to below average qb. I also refer to them as cowards. The biggest cowards on the internet, because they will actually wait for a loss to say "SEE... SEE!"

But those same beeyatches are nowhere to be found when he torches defenses..... and Dak has more good games than bad ones.
Look no further than all those playoff wins! Future HOFer?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Key word keys being.....people.

The thing a lot of....people....have trouble with....is lies versus disagreement versus assumptions about....people. They can't seem to separate or contain them . I think their social skills are often transferred to their internet behavior...sometimes.
I think their lack of social skills makes it much easier for them to say things on the internet to people they'd never say in person.

I believe the more hateful you are on an internet forum goes hand in hand with a lack of real life interaction with people.

GINeric

Reaction score
Look no further than all those playoff wins! Future HOFer?

He has a long career ahead of him, who knows? Its very possible. I remember people used to say the same things about Peyton Manning in his first few years. Worked out pretty good for him huh...

Maybe Dak can make more tackles and pressures when we're on defense..... oh wait...

Aulac

Reaction score
I dont mind criticizing a player when its warranted. Dak has played way off the mark the past little bit. However he has had flashes of throws I didnt even think he could make. Did he lose us the Raiders game? No. But somehow on here he did. What bothers me the most are the posters that were non existent for weeks and then the Denver game happened. Those are the ones I cant stand.

Yes he lost us that game. He keep losing to inferior team because Carr is the superior QB.

GINeric

Reaction score
Saints beat the Buccaneers and the Packers. We beat the Saints. Dak led the offense to victory over the Saints team that beat the Buccaneers and Packers. Dak also beat the Chargers and Patriots and Panthers when they were undefeated and had the number one defense in the league.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saints beat the Buccaneers and the Packers. We beat the Saints. Dak led the offense to victory over the Saints team that beat the Buccaneers and Packers. Dak also beat the Chargers and Patriots and Panthers when they were undefeated and had the number one defense in the league.
I think you should give more credit to the defense for the victory over the saints.

Dak had a STELLAR elite drive.....then otherwise mostly drove a bus. Nothing wrong with that...at all. But we should try to keep it honest.