Why does no one assume that maybe free agents don't want to come here?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Why has that not crossed anyone’s mind? Why would anyone come here not knowing who the QB is for next year or the coach is? Never mind the front office is cheap. Why would any first wave free agents be apart of this circus? Or is it zoo?
Money talks. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Like everything else, there are a few exceptions.

Sydla

Reaction score
FAs often chase the money.

We don't sign FAs simply because 1) we don't want them and 2) the ones we have interest in, often find better offers elsewhere.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Why has that not crossed anyone’s mind? Why would anyone come here not knowing who the QB is for next year or the coach is? Never mind the front office is cheap. Why would any first wave free agents be apart of this circus? Or is it zoo?
Swear on my life I was thinking that last night in bed, maybe there's players feel like why would I want to come there, they're cheap they don't spend it, they're not about winning, yet they talk a big game, the players they have choke

Mr_437

Reaction score
Because a lot of them actually live in the DFW, but they have to work elsewhere because the money isn't here for them.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Show me where we've offered equal money. We're closed for business as the ones running it are on vacation.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Swear on my life I was thinking that last night in bed, maybe there's players feel like why would I want to come there, they're cheap they don't spend it, they're not about winning, yet they talk a big game, the players they have choke
I'm starting to think it myself. If I'm serious about winning Cowboys aren't at the top of my list if I'm being honest.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
And in 2024 what's the difference between Carolina, Vegas and Cowboys? Because I see nothing.
The Cowboys certainly have their flaws, but comparing Dallas to Carolina? Really? Lets not pretend like this team is the biggest dumpster fire in the league. I think if anything the question we should be asking is if the Cowboys dont know who the coach and qb is for 2025 why would they be motivated to sign free agents? That's really where my pessimism for this upcoming year comes from. Their draft and free agent class could be completely wasted on a new coach/system that doesnt want the players the Cowboys would acquire this year.

The Cowboys are a major market that would give guys a ton of exposure with several prime time games and they're a legitimate playoff contender. There are selling points for the Cowboys in free agency.