Why hasn't McCarthy been fired yet?

BigD5

Reaction score
Why hasn’t this doofus been fired yet? There’s a lot of really good to great coaches available right now. This absolutely HAS to be done. What is Jerrah waiting on??

Mannix

Reaction score
The Fan 105.3 is going to talk in about 3 minutes concerning David Moore’s DMN article out this morning…they are afraid that David is acting as a mouthpiece for Booger, and is getting us used to the idea of the conman returning…I thought the same EXACT thing after reading the article an hour ago…things are going to be really ugly next year…NOTHING to hang ANY hope on…sorry to send the bad news, but I think it’s coming.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Why hasn’t this doofus been fired yet? There’s a lot of really good to great coaches available right now. This absolutely HAS to be done. What is Jerrah waiting on??
He's probably acknowledging that Mike went 12-5 (and three play-offs), in three consecutive years. We've had a variety of Offenses, but have managed just 45 pts in those three defeats (unless you think we should be credited with the 16 time pts in the 4thQ).

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Better get used to the idea he is more than likely coming back.

If he does get fired, it will be a few more days. The Jones' are still trying to figure it all out. There is a lot to consider between MM and Dak.
Agree.

DQ is likely gone too. He wants a HC job.

Which is worse than big Mike leaving.

We’ve had terrible DCs before DQ.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Better get used to the idea he is more than likely coming back.

If he does get fired, it will be a few more days. The Jones' are still trying to figure it all out. There is a lot to consider between MM and Dak.
Yep, how/why do we go from top scoring regular offense to play-off white flag wavers. Is the problem MM's unable to coach in the play-offs or is Dak unable to lead a team from deficit, or both. As there's a massive decision on Dak's next contract I think on this one Jerrah needs to think and take advise rather than make a rash decision.

Majic

Reaction score
Yep, how/why do we go from top scoring regular offense to play-off white flag wavers. Is the problem MM's unable to coach in the play-offs or is Dak unable to lead a team from deficit, or both. As there's a massive decision on Dak's next contract I think on this one Jerrah needs to think and take advise rather than make a rash decision.
It has to be the pressure of the play offs in Dak's case

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
It has to be the pressure of the play offs in Dak's case
Yep, and if we come to that conclusion are we blaming MM for not getting the best out of Dak....or Dak because of his psychological make-up. We kick the can on Dak's contract, now it appears we're kicking the can on HC's.....how many chances do both want?

visionary

Reaction score
He will be back along with Dak

Mannix

Reaction score
I actually think Booger is waiting to see what Philly does….if they keep the Doosh, then I think we are in trouble…if he is fired, we may have a prayer. If Philly fires a coach who just went to the Super Bowl, and we hang onto the conman, the optics will look terrible!

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
I actually think Booger is waiting to see what Philly does….if they keep the Doosh, then I think we are in trouble…if he is fired, we may have a prayer. If Philly fires a coach who just went to the Super Bowl, and we hang onto the conman, the optics will look terrible!

I much rather look terrible, get rid of that bum. Sometimes it takes a different voice and this time is now, this guy has shown you who he is with his GB time and now stint in TX. He can get it done in the regular season (except good teams) and get you to the PO and that’s it.