Why hasn't McCarthy been fired yet?

gtdRR

Reaction score
Why hasn’t this doofus been fired yet? There’s a lot of really good to great coaches available right now. This absolutely HAS to be done. What is Jerrah waiting on??
"I like our guys."

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Yup, get ready for the same ole' song and dance for next year.

I feel like I'm living in a bad dream as a sports fan. I have no idea how you come back from that complete embarrassment of last weekend....oh wait......I know!! Let's bring back the same cast!! :rolleyes:

gtdRR

Reaction score
He's probably acknowledging that Mike went 12-5 (and three play-offs), in three consecutive years. We've had a variety of Offenses, but have managed just 45 pts in those three defeats (unless you think we should be credited with the 16 time pts in the 4thQ).
Of course he would, while ignoring the fact that in 4 years MM & Dak have a record of 13-15 against teams that finish the season with a winning record.

BigD5

Reaction score
Way too many good coaches and actually coaches I think would bring exactly what this team needs and what this team lacks, out there available right now to pass up on this opportunity

It would be an all time fail

Steve007

Reaction score
Why hasn’t this doofus been fired yet? There’s a lot of really good to great coaches available right now. This absolutely HAS to be done. What is Jerrah waiting on??
Jerry is waiting until he has a deal with Jason Garrett.

bigE79

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't see any firing,cuts,nada..I think in Jerry's mind he's thinking I'm 81yrs old,I don't have time for a new coach to turn this around,so he'll go status quo.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Look how long JG hung around.. MM is another yes man. Terrible clock management and sketchy playcalling. Good enough for average teams but figured out by better teams. Quinn got figured out now also.

You think a bellycheat will come here. Or any HC that’s used to having HC control. No. Heck JJ won’t even give the GM title to someone.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Look at you guys trying out how to fix this crap show. I can't wait for the draft threads and the upcoming preseason fluff.

Jerry loves you guys too but he doesn't care, so get you gear and your new "here we go crap too."

gmb1

Reaction score
Jerrah gonna do what Jerrah always does, settle for mediocrity! No worries, we're still the #1 team on Forbes so it doesn't matter.

shabazz

Reaction score
If he does get fired, it will be after all the great coaching candidates are hired by other teams. This way he can get a retread puppet

Jerry does the same exact thing with Free Agent signings. Gets players on the down side of their prime after the best ones are off the table

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If he does get fired, it will be after all the great coaching candidates are hired by other teams. This way he can get a retread puppet

Jerry does the same exact thing with Free Agent signings. Gets players on the down side of their prime after the best ones are off the table
:hammer:

Mannix

Reaction score
Need to be worried about the culture of the team more than the conman’s relationship with Dork.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Joe I think that’s a pretty accurate description of what will happen. I hope I’m wrong. But I don’t expect any major changes.
And we are right. McCarthy is staying for the fifth and final year of his current contract.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry thinks this team is close to achieving its postseason goals with McCarthy as HC. He doesn't want to blow up what we have. I'm sure some changes are coming but for the most part, we will be getting the same McCarthy system next season.

GMO415

Reaction score
365-days-to-go-countdown-blue-modern-horizontal-vector-41517857.jpg