Why I Think Next Season Looks Promising

ICP

Reaction score
I think you need to lower your expectations

cowboyed

Reaction score
1st - Kellen Moore, yeah that's right, I said it. This dude is still very young in terms of coaching experience. He turtled up when the big boys took the gloves off but he'll learn and he'll evolve. I bet he comes back with a vengence next year.

2nd - Dak, he'll be the main benefactor of Kellen's growth. I also think that leg hampered him more than we know, so the much needed rest should help.

3rd - We can't keep force feeding Zeke can we? Tony has out played him for 2 years. We gotta give him the rock. Or is management trying to make sure his 2nd contract is affordable? I can't imagine any other reason to not have him touch the rock more. I think it happens next year.

4th - Our schedulde (of course things change year to year). It didn't look tough before Brady retired, but now the Bucs aren't so scary. Does Rodgers leave GB too? If he ends up in Denver that's 2 HOF QBs we get to dodge.

Does it all add to a playoff victory or 2? Who knows, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

Just my random thoughts while I wait for 5 oclock on what has been a far too busy day in the office.
Why will next season look promising? Because Jesus and his chosen apostles will be refeering each of our games?