Why is everyone so sensitive?

Praxit

Reaction score
....Garrett made me sensitive. All those pep talks, about family and love for players. I still get choked up. ..;)..

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Is it the time if year? The unknown? Jerry? Missing Garrett? To many of us, me included, are to damn sensitive! @Bobhaze put a countdown to camp on the CZ! We all need something to look forward to! Salud, have a great weekend and I apologize in advance for my snarky remarks!

Why do you have the feeling everybody is so sensitive ? Because i dont think so. In fact its the opposite.
Do you have any kind of emotional letdown ?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Is it the time if year? The unknown? Jerry? Missing Garrett? To many of us, me included, are to damn sensitive! @Bobhaze put a countdown to camp on the CZ! We all need something to look forward to! Salud, have a great weekend and I apologize in advance for my snarky remarks!
Too sensitive?
Do you live in the USA?
I put out traps to catch predatory euro invading hornets and get harassed by the tree huggers in my hood...lol
too sensitive?

cowboyed

Reaction score
Me too, as I get older it must be because of my petulant lips and pouting breasts.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
It is from not squeezing the Charmin
giphy.gif

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Catch I want to invite you so bad, but I know you just destined to bring the mood of the room down.
Still got love and respect for you bro,, just get on the projack

What the Dallas Cowboys are doing is not acceptable and people that have became ok with it aggravate me.

People used to think we were bandwagoners for being Cowboys fans out of jealousy. Now they just laugh when I say I’m a Cowboy fan and talk about all the stupid things we do that I usually end up agreeing with them on.

Management has screwed this team up.

I don’t know what is worse. Keeping Jason Garrett a decade or paying Dak 40 million a year.

We also can’t forget the low risk / reward Mike McCarthy hire.

superonyx

Reaction score
Beat me to it. This generation..Im nervous for them and our future.
And Your parents and grandparents were nervous for your generation. You now have become those old people you used to say you would never become. Don’t start talking about generations when most likely you belong to the generation that did nothing while Medicare was cut, pensions became a thing of the past, jobs were sent overseas, endless wars were waged on nations so poor they don’t own an airplane, and the inequality gap continues to widen to an unsustainable level while the military industrial complex steals over 1 trillion per year from the middle class tax payers.

Current generations were left a mess to clean up from the last few generations. Let’s be real.

superonyx

Reaction score
What the Dallas Cowboys are doing is not acceptable and people that have became ok with it aggravate me.

People used to think we were bandwagoners for being Cowboys fans out of jealousy. Now they just laugh when I say I’m a Cowboy fan and talk about all the stupid things we do that I usually end up agreeing with them on.

I don’t know what is worse. Keeping Jason Garrett a decade or paying Dak 40 million a year.

I think you and other fans may have different definitions of what this thing really is about.
This is nothing but entertainment. I am entertained every season. After living for a certain amount of years and watching people like your father, brother, best friend die some people change their priorities in life and realize we all have only a short amount of time left and no matter how old or young you are the time will fly by and be over before you want it to be.
Spending so much energy being upset over crap you cant control just doesn’t feel like a good use of my time.
Sure I don’t like when we lose. I’m sure no one involved with the team including the fan base likes losing. But I’m not going to get angry with it.

There is enough stuff to be angry with that you can actually work to do something about to spend energy on things you cant do anything about.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too sensitive?
Do you live in the USA?
I put out traps to catch predatory euro invading hornets and get harassed by the tree huggers in my hood...lol
too sensitive?
That's what I'm talking about. Some like @TwentyOne don't get it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And Your parents and grandparents were nervous for your generation. You now have become those old people you used to say you would never become. Don’t start talking about generations when most likely you belong to the generation that did nothing while Medicare was cut, pensions became a thing of the past, jobs were sent overseas, endless wars were waged on nations so poor they don’t own an airplane, and the inequality gap continues to widen to an unsustainable level while the military industrial complex steals over 1 trillion per year from the middle class tax payers.

Current generations were left a mess to clean up from the last few generations. Let’s be real.
That's deep......

ESisback

Reaction score
That's deep......[/QUOTE

The current generation’s just trying to pass the buck, because they have fewer answers than we did! If nothing else, the older generation was tougher, more appreciative, patient and independent. Less entitled, too.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Just tired if us sucking, big guy. That’s it for me. We are the flotsam and jetsam of a once-mighty juggernaut.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Just tired if us sucking, big guy. That’s it for me. We are the flotsam and jetsam of a once-mighty juggernaut.
This franchise will be back on track this season. It can't be/get any worse with all the new additions. Especially Quinn.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Catch I know you hate that contract..give it a bit ...you're gonna faint when you see what the Ravens are about to do and Bill's, In a perfect world NFL QB's play on contracts that are SB incentive heavy...in reality there are more teams than Starting caliber QB's so that market is going to continue to go up.

Last edited:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The whole world is sensitive ......... and i do not think its gonna change anytime soon.

unfortunately.