Why is it so quiet in here, are all the haters gagging?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Missed that! Would never expressly root for loss! My wife and kids can attest to my emotions and screaming. But I was frustrated with the start to the game and felt fortunate. Second half we showed soMething we should have done last week on O. Not sure how to judge D vs their backup team but a wins a win

Hey, I totally get why fans would be disgusted and distrustful. The team hasn't earned any benefit of the doubt.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
People were expressly rooting for a loss today. To the Skins. If you weren't in that group, then my post wasn't intended for you at all. But I'm sorry, I've got no sympathy for any Cowboys fan who actively roots for the Skins.

I agree with you it's very unlikely we win out to qualify for the postseason.

This win was the worst possible outcome according to the Garrett fan club.

Dre11

Reaction score
Umm..the team scored, 7, 9, and 6 points in the past three games. That's not called "hating". That's called being rightly indignant for ridiculously poor play. This team is still not making the playoffs unless it wins out and other teams lose many games.

Haha, it's hating, Garrett did what you said he couldn't. Own it.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Let's just pretend Washington isn't arguably the worst team we played against all year. Slightly better than SF and NY.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's not quiet at my house. We're all partying because the Cowboys won.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Should we thow a parade? Skins stink. We have 1 win against a winning team this year and the way KC is playing that may be zero wins soon.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
People were expressly rooting for a loss today. To the Skins. If you weren't in that group, then my post wasn't intended for you at all. But I'm sorry, I've got no sympathy for any Cowboys fan who actively roots for the Skins.

I agree with you it's very unlikely we win out to qualify for the postseason.

It's high treason as far as I am concerned.

Aven8

Reaction score
We won a game against a battered team. Big deal. JG still sucks and one win doesn't change that. We have 7 seasons that prove that.

Lose against Geno, and a defense that has been playing well, back to square one....

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
We won a game against a battered team. Big deal. JG still sucks and one win doesn't change that. We have 7 seasons that prove that.

Lose against Geno, and a defense that has been playing well, back to square one....
We lose to Geno I wonder if the other side will have a call out thread? lol

samilpa4life

Reaction score
Probably not but that's part of football. Everyone was complaining about the defense, they did great and created turnkvers which we capitalized on.
If if if , man haters always looking for excuses! If you don't like the haters comments, quit your complaining and enjoy the win! Some of Ya sound like ya wanna be coaches, go apply with Jerry and then we can complain about Ya!!

haleyrules

Reaction score
"Haters" are quite because we don't celebrate a win from a more pathetic team than ours! Go ahead act like a Raiders fan, I'm sure beating NYG will make you pop some champagne...lol
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Austin 3-16

Reaction score
I don't man, I had my knife all sharpened up now you telling me I gotta put it away. SMH.