Why is it so quiet in here, are all the haters gagging?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Man can't we just enjoy this win and quit all this bullcrap for one day sheesh!!

I am happy! I just dont like threads that paint a broad brush on people not satisfied as haters. I love the Cowboys or I wouldn’t waste my time here. I do get frustrated in the severe highs and lows and direction though

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I have to laugh at the desperation of the garret knob jobbers. We beat up a poor team tonight and they act like we skunked the Patriots.

They are already planning the parade route tonight:laugh:

Should I tell them it was the sorry arse Skins or let them have a little fun for a couple of hours:grin:

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I’ll admit maybe I wanted to give up to quickly. There is still a decent chance, so it’s probably best to root for it regardless.

erod

Reaction score
Probably not but that's part of football. Everyone was complaining about the defense, they did great and created turnkvers which we capitalized on.
The Commanders were missing four offensive linemen.

That's like Dallas starting Tyron, Looney, Bell, Green, and some guy we picked up from another team's practice squad.

T-RO

Reaction score

True. And we were missing our most important defensive player, Lee, and one of our most important offensive players, Zeke.

Dak needs to work out of his funk but if he does...Dallas can go 10-6. And if somehow we make the playoffs...the Cowboys won't be an enviable match-up.

erod

Reaction score
True. And we were missing our most important defensive player, Lee, and one of our most important offensive players, Zeke.

Dak needs to work out of his funk but if he does...Dallas can go 10-6. And if somehow we make the playoffs...the Cowboys won't be an enviable match-up.
That was one ugly-butted NFL game. Wow.

And the Commanders were missing five defensive starters, four starting offensive lineman, and their scat back, Thompson.

T-RO

Reaction score
That was one ugly-butted NFL game. Wow.

And the Commanders were missing five defensive starters, four starting offensive lineman, and their scat back, Thompson.

Erod...Get some good sleep bro. Hit the gym. Eat some of your favorite food. Be at peace.

stiletto

Reaction score

That's like Dallas starting Tyron, Looney, Bell, Green, and some guy we picked up from another team's practice squad.

I just don't buy that argument. We play a lot without our guys. Our scrubs beat their scrubs. You can only beat the team you play and a win is a win. And a win against the foreskins is always special NO MATTER WHAT. Can't wait to hear the boo-hooing around DC radio tomorrow. LOL

Dre11

Reaction score

They were, but I can tell you living in D.C, this line was they had last night was suppose to be a good one. They always wanted to get Inseke and Williams on the line together, Moses (until he got hurt) and Sheriff was there. They liked the center Bergstrom. Lawerence was beating their starters.

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
We thumped a bad Washington team just like we could thump a bad giants team. I think we are an average team. 6-6, you are what your record says you are.

Dak still did not play well. He completed 11 passes for 102 yards, went 3 and out on his first 4 drives, and finally scored when given a short field. He made a handful of nice throws and a lot more bad ones. The biggest improvement I saw from him was finally throwing a good ball to Dez in the end zone.

Alfred Morris and the offensive line won this game.

The biggest difference this week? Gulp, the defensive adjustments.

aria

Reaction score
We thumped a bad Washington team just like we could thump a bad giants team. I think we are an average team. 6-6, you are what your record says you are.

Dak still did not play well. He completed 11 passes for 102 yards, went 3 and out on his first 4 drives, and finally scored when given a short field. He made a handful of nice throws and a lot more bad ones. The biggest improvement I saw from him was finally throwing a good ball to Dez in the end zone.

Alfred Morris and the offensive line won this game.

The biggest difference this week? Gulp, the defensive adjustments.
ZzzzzZzzzz...Zzzzzz...Zzzzz...

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Just the thought of another 8-8 season is no reason to celebrate. I am glad Dak looked better and the running game showed something tonight. Liked how the defense looked but it's too little too late. Should have showed up the last 3 weeks.
I already know how the rest of the season is going to play out. We're going to go into week 17 needing to win, then we're in the playoffs. Then we'll get creamed.

Pants

Reaction score
We won, yeah! (jason, can I get a clap?)

That is a messed up team that we whooped on - was it 3 fumbles in the first half (2 lost) and a pick? yikes....they stink

Dallas finally played like a football team with all 3 units competing

That ALL being said, this is a rough team to watch when they are not healthy....loved that they beat the Commanders, but I am not raising the #1 finger any time soon (although, there is a different finger I was raising in the 3 previous games)...

Go Cowboys!

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
What’s the difference? You play the teams on your schedule. A win is a win.
What' the difference? You tell me, how did we look against Philly 7 days ago compared to today; and where does these teams stack in the standings lol

John813

Reaction score
Had the chance to get some sleep, as the MIL was over to watch the baby.

Sleep>CZ

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
Everyone is saying we whipped a bad Commander team, true enough...couple of things tho...one WE were a bad team 3 weeks in a row and finally showed some improvement...two it was an NFC east game and those games are almost always highly competitive...three we finally got to see Chidobe and I think this kid will be a good one...4 Morris is a good back and 5 Dak is showing signs of shaking loose from the sophmore slump...6 Switzer can run...overall much better performance

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Just curious why it's suddenly quiet when the Cowboys started winning. I couldn't take all the negativity in the live thread so I checked out here for a breath of fresh air but all is silent. Looking forward to more bashing and conspiracy theories that Gruden must be on Goodells payroll to throw the game.

One of the best performances of the year on several fronts against a division rival. I expected to win but not like this. Couldn't be more happy. Sleep tight haters, I don't how difficult it is to sleep after watching the Cowboys win but you must be miserable. On the other hand I'll be having very nice dreams of destroying the most inept team in the NFL next week who also happens to be a division rival.
The arm chair fans are upset that the Cowboys won. They can’t wallow in their misery which the enjoy so much. It will be a bad Friday for them. I love it!!