Why is it so quiet in here, are all the haters gagging?

Section446

Reaction score
We still suck and won't make the playoffs, we still have more holes to fill than Swiss cheese, Dak is still having a poor season... Feel better?

DEMFAN

Reaction score
Umm..the team scored, 7, 9, and 6 points in the past three games. That's not called "hating". That's called being rightly indignant for ridiculously poor play. This team is still not making the playoffs unless it wins out and other teams lose many games.

Well being from VA! We won the Superbowl last night. I would have hated to come into work and hear the crap from all the Skin fans!

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
ZzzzzZzzzz...Zzzzzz...Zzzzz...

Sorry that I don’t wear the homer glasses. I cheered as loud as anyone when Switzer ran that punt back. It was fun to destroy Washington... that doesn’t mean the team did everything well. Can we not admit Dak threw some pretty ugly passes? Does it mean we aren’t really fans if we point out that the offense had 4 3 and outs to start the game even though the defense and special teams were making plays? Do we want to be the Chicago Bears(win with defense and special teams) or is it the ultimate goal to be the Patriots(be able to win every way)?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That' all you do though, is, "call out fans" who you deem to be unworthy. Hence, why Im convinced you have no real joy, as you say.

:hammer:

I hope more and more people realize this. This guy isn't interested in talking Cowboys football whatsoever. Never does. Only "calling out" people who don't think like he does and starting arguments wherever he goes.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Just curious why it's suddenly quiet when the Cowboys started winning. I couldn't take all the negativity in the live thread so I checked out here for a breath of fresh air but all is silent. Looking forward to more bashing and conspiracy theories that Gruden must be on Goodells payroll to throw the game.

One of the best performances of the year on several fronts against a division rival. I expected to win but not like this. Couldn't be more happy. Sleep tight haters, I don't how difficult it is to sleep after watching the Cowboys win but you must be miserable. On the other hand I'll be having very nice dreams of destroying the most inept team in the NFL next week who also happens to be a division rival.

Ill bite. I dont think the cowboys played well. The offense struggled again. This was pretty much the Commanders giving the game away. It wasnt like we won because of some great new wrinkles to the offense or the offense got back on track. Nice the see the pass rush come back. So what did we really accomplish here? Garrett survives another week, draft hopes get worse? 6-6? Not impressed.

And then there is the fact Ill have to come on the site this for the next 10 days and hear homers talk about how we have a shot and were going to win the SB again. If you want an honest answer you got it right there. Its not like this was another win and were now 8-3.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There's a difference between indignant and hating. A lot of these threads are straight up hate. To sit there and hope they lose when there is still a chance, and when you break it down it's a better chance than 2% or whatever, then I'll continue to support them.

I'll say I'm being somewhat hypocritical because I hate JJ but I'm not throwing the team or coaches under the bus and hoping for losses depending on which week we win and lose.

I often dont like the hate reference. But I am actually warming up to it. I hate a lot of things about this team. Definitely hate Garrett, some of the players and I definitely hate losing and or being mediocre. I would rather be really bad then mediocre. And that is pretty much all you get with a Garrett team. A miracle season here or there with injuries happens to most teams. But even then we are one and done with Garrett. I hate a lot of the things that Jones does.

And there is no way will support crap players or horrid coaching. Not a chance. I want SB teams, SB runs, and SB type decisions. That just doesnt happen here in Dallas anymore.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Is the OP really crowing about playing 1 good game in a month, being .500, and almost assuredly missing the playoffs?

ChipChip

Reaction score
:hammer:

I hope more and more people realize this. This guy isn't interested in talking Cowboys football whatsoever. Never does. Only "calling out" people who don't think like he does and starting arguments wherever he goes.

Yep exactly@!

diefree666

Reaction score
Is the OP really crowing about playing 1 good game in a month, being .500, and almost assuredly missing the playoffs?

look at his post history; he never stops defending Garrett. So yes he is crowing about beating down a poor team and acting like it really means much.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That' all you do though, is, "call out fans" who you deem to be unworthy. Hence, why Im convinced you have no real joy, as you say.
It's extremely satisfying to out loser fans. Gives me great joy and is very important for this board.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Its a win, I'll take it. Though with the remainder of the season, it probably hurt us more than helped because in my opinion we are playing for a draft position at this point. If we were playing anyone else other than Cle, SF, NYG or Was we would have lost, again in my opinion. It fixes nothing except the board will not be so dark and gloomy this week, Take it fir what it is and move on. But calling out realistic posters because we beat a sucky team does not make us playoff bound nor superbowl favorites. It makes us one win better and a few draft positions higher than we wanted. Now Wash will get a better draft position than us. Yea us!