Why is Jimmy Johnson not in the Cowboys Ring of Honor?

Twin928

Reaction score
It never dawned on me until now maybe Jerry wants to win that super bowl without jimmy before he puts him. In but I don’t think Jerry will put him in honestly it will be Stephan

Reactions: BAT

rags747

Reaction score
Jimmy Jump Up is not in the ROH due to the fact that he acted like a mal adjusted human who pouted like a little baby, his problem is that he pulled that stunt with the wrong person. Every action gets a reaction and good old Jimmy Jump Up is now finding that out.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
It never dawned on me until now maybe Jerry wants to win that super bowl without jimmy before he puts him. In but I don’t think Jerry will put him in honestly it will be Stephan
Jerry got one with Barry to be techincal about it.

yesfan

Reaction score
It’s obvious that Jimmy the man who won a championship in College,
Won 58 games straight,is the football mind.It obvious Who is not these last 27 years.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Sime.
Is Jerry Jones still holding a grudge? He's even been quoted that he *** up. They seem to get along now. Jimmy is even in the Hall of Fame but he's not in the Cowboys Ring of Honor?

Without Jimmy Johnson, the Cowboys win no Super Bowls in the 90s.

652a6340b5b7a0a002946152f3c130c3.jpg

Simple.

Jerry's Ego

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Anyone who doesn’t know why Jimmy isn’t in the Cowboys ROH wasn’t around when he and Jerry broke up. Lol It’s pretty obvious why Jimmy isn’t in the ROH.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because Jerry Jones is small, self-centered and egotistical. He's afraid if he places him in the Ring, it will be an admission of Jimmy's successes while in Dallas. Jones is still trying to take full credit for the 90's SB's

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Ugh. This topic has been beaten to death in here.

Answer: The same reason Nate Newton, DeMarcus Ware, Jason Witten & Deion Sanders aren't in it!

Where is the emoji beating a dead horse? PETA must have had it removed......i miss that. But yeah, everything goes back to Jerry's fat ego.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Ugh. This topic has been beaten to death in here.

Answer: The same reason Nate Newton, DeMarcus Ware, Jason Witten & Deion Sanders aren't in it!
One of these things is not like the others.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
u try working for jerry for 5 years lol and see if you dont want to quit too.
5 years of jerry would drive any sane person insane!

But I guess since your already insane it might not bother u??:flagwave:
Crazy people do not bother crazy people as much as crazy people bother sane people

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Jerry has turned into a pathetic person. Whatever affection Cowboy fans had for him died years ago. He's now later day Al Davis. I don't even think he knows what he's doing anymore. Everybody knows that Jimmy should have been in 20 years ago. It just cheapens the ROH to keep him out but Jerry cares about that as much as he cares about winning which is not much. Just one excuse after one excuse year after year.

Xeven

Reaction score
Because Jerry Jones' *** is chapped that people look at Jimmy as the guy who largely created and won those SBs in the 90s. Jerry is just bitter that Jimmy gets the credit for being the "football guy" during that run.
Jerry has proven that Jimmy was the guy. Too many years have passed.even another SB won’t change history at this point.

jerry shoulda just took credit for hiring Jimmy..