Why is Jimmy Johnson not in the Cowboys Ring of Honor?

rags747

Reaction score
Jimmy found out that you can not always be the big man on campus. Jimmy screwed around with the wrong person and now he will pay the price. All quite fair imo, he just lost to a stronger competitor that he thought he could bully around. Bully’s will keep bullying until they get punched in the nose. I have zero sympathy for Jimmy Jump Up.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Is Jerry Jones still holding a grudge? He's even been quoted that he *** up. They seem to get along now. Jimmy is even in the Hall of Fame but he's not in the Cowboys Ring of Honor?

Without Jimmy Johnson, the Cowboys win no Super Bowls in the 90s.

652a6340b5b7a0a002946152f3c130c3.jpg

I 100% believe that Jerry doesn't want to put Jimmy into the ROH until he either wins another SB or gets to another one. It i know grinds his gears that all anyone says is that 95 championship was done with Jimmy's team. He wants to have success on his own before he brings Jimmy in. Same problem that broke them up, Jerry's ego

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Jimmy found out that you can not always be the big man on campus. Jimmy screwed around with the wrong person and now he will pay the price. All quite fair imo, he just lost to a stronger competitor that he thought he could bully around. Bully’s will keep bullying until they get punched in the nose. I have zero sympathy for Jimmy Jump Up.
The thing is Jimmy is having the last laugh and Jerry is so stupid to know it. Jimmy is in the HOF now. That's a bigger honor than being in the Cowboys ROH. Cowboy fans know that Jimmy built those SB teams and it's tearing Jerry apart. Unfortunately we all have to suffer for it. Year after year Jerry tries to prove he's a football man and every year he fails. Jimmy's legacy gets stronger and stronger. No coach is going to win with this fool as a owner but Jimmy did for a few short years. If I was Jimmy I'd tell Jerry to stuff the ROH.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Jimmy's record might get broken this year:
1989 - 1-15

Big Mike: "Hold my beer"
2022 - 0-17

rags747

Reaction score
The thing is Jimmy is having the last laugh and Jerry is so stupid to know it. Jimmy is in the HOF now. That's a bigger honor than being in the Cowboys ROH. Cowboy fans know that Jimmy built those SB teams and it's tearing Jerry apart. Unfortunately we all have to suffer for it. Year after year Jerry tries to prove he's a football man and every year he fails. Jimmy's legacy gets stronger and stronger. No coach is going to win with this fool as a owner but Jimmy did for a few short years. If I was Jimmy I'd tell Jerry to stuff the ROH.
Suffer, you suffering? Im not suffering. Has absolute zero impact on my plans for today.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Suffer, you suffering? Im not suffering. Has absolute zero impact on my plans for today.
No I'm not suffering. But Cowboy fans that actually believe that changing QBs or coaches will make a difference are. I'm a realist. Nothing will change here. A Cowboy loss used to ruin my day back when they actually contended for something. Not anymore. Most of this is comical. I had personal problems the last 2 years and barely followed them and barely posted here. But nothing has changed in the 2 years I was gone. Same as always.

Last edited: