Why is Parsons comparing Dak to Hurts when he already accomplish something Dak hasnt in 8 years?

DanManJ

Reaction score
Oh my God. Wait a minute. Are you telling me this guy that gets paid to do a podcast every week talks about football and stuff? NO WAY!

Seriously he is doing a job. If you don't like it, don't listen. All you people saying to shut up and play have the awareness of a toddler.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
95% says otherwise.
well its only 82% this week of less than 100 votes... im guessing thats a small amount of the actual posters here...but hey you raised the money keep hitting the campaign trail I'm interested to see how getting you broods votes sways the Jones...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
well its only 82% this week of less than 100 votes... im guessing thats a small amount of the actual posters here...but hey you raised the money keep hitting the campaign trail I'm interested to see how getting you broods votes sways the Jones...
If the same amount of people vote and they all of a sudden change their tune after 1 game then they're jokes.

That's why I'm glad we can see their names.

I don't care about swaying the Jones. That does nothing for me. You know what does do something for me though? Being able to say "told ya so".

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If the same amount of people vote and they all of a sudden change their tune after 1 game then they're jokes.

That's why I'm glad we can see their names.

I don't care about swaying the Jones. That does nothing for me. You know what does do something for me though? Being able to say "told ya so".
I know your the Karen of the block..take it to X formerly known as twitter start that "Karens against Dak, he aint my QB" you got this... make the world aware of your "I'm correct!"..lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I know your the Karen of the block..take it to X formerly known as twitter start that "Karens against Dak, he aint my QB" you got this... make the world aware of your "I'm correct!"..lol
It's more fun making it known that you're wrong.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Why is Parsons comparing Dak to Hurts when he already accomplish something Dak hasnt in 8 years?​

Seven years. Unless Prescott has been singled out for something no quarterback in the 2023 postseason season has had an opportunity of achieving yet.

Reactions: CWR

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Oh my God. Wait a minute. Are you telling me this guy that gets paid to do a podcast every week talks about football and stuff? NO WAY!

Seriously he is doing a job. If you don't like it, don't listen. All you people saying to shut up and play have the awareness of a toddler.
Is it possible that he can do the Podcast and get sacks vs eagles in 2 weeks?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Parsons needs to worry about getting his sack totals up. He came close to going three straight games without a sack. Kudos to him for coming up with the big sack when we needed it but he needs to focus on his play and stop talking so much. More and more teams are starting to figure out ways to neutralize him.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Keep in mind also Micah 0 sacks in 3 games against the 49ers. So maybe he is the Dak of the defense and feasts off bad teams.