Why is Parsons comparing Dak to Hurts when he already accomplish something Dak hasnt in 8 years?

CCBoy

Reaction score
It involves leadership and team direction and goals. For a team, that is an individual process and is compared on the field...and not via fan chit chat on stereotype instead.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak is trashed by the media because he is inconsistent and comes up small against good teams on top of not being able to get to NFCG. So Hurts is still 5-1 and had a bad game and will likely rebound next week. While Dak will probably come out and play bad again vs the Rams because that's just what Dak does.
That’s because the media hates us. I don’t care who is behind center they would slam him.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak is trashed by the media because he is inconsistent and comes up small against good teams on top of not being able to get to NFCG. So Hurts is still 5-1 and had a bad game and will likely rebound next week. While Dak will probably come out and play bad again vs the Rams because that's just what Dak does.
Dak hasn't accomplished? or the team? just want to make sure what we are looking at.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
USC QB Caleb Williams is demanding partial ownership from the NFL team that picks him in the 2024 Draft.
Williams's representatives have been making it known that Caleb is entitled to an ownership stake in the team that selects him in 2024.
Via ProFootballTalk

visionary

Reaction score
Parsons is rapidly taking on the color of the Jones culture
Entitlement and mouthing off and being “in the news” to make money
I thought he might be different but i guess not

visionary

Reaction score
So Hurts' claim to glory is that he was able to get past a team who was down to their 4th string QB?

I guess we won't know if the Niners could've given the Eagles a game if they were at full strength, but Philly boys seem to always neglect this main item that allowed the Eagles to reach the Super Bowl.
Lol just stop it
You’re making yourself look stupid

Flamma

Reaction score
People have to stop talking about quarterbacks as if they're the team. Hurts lives off the run game, his run game, and throwing into heavy run defenses. He's not a pocket passer that can throw into coverage. You saw that last game. He's just not put into that situation very often.

The Eagles got to the SB last year because their run game was so good, teams had to stop the run and force Hurts to beat them through the air. He can do that very well. But that means he's 90% of the time throwing against heavy run defenses. Just like Lamar Jackson did in 2019.

Dak doesn't, and never had that luxury beyond 2016. Dak is usually throwing against pass coverage. That's a big difference. I'm saying this and I can't wait until we move on from Dak. The sooner the better. I just don't like it when people make comparisons on two totally different situations as if they are the same. They aren't even close.

Xeven

Reaction score
Hurts has the ability to scramble and make failed plays into winning plays that result in wins. Dak lost that over the years probably due to Garrets coaching. Who ever taught Dak to stay in the pocket really took away Daks ability to win when the odds are against them and pull games out of the gutter when the game plan is failing.

If Dak retrains himself to move and make stuff happen like a Hurts and Mahomes do, he can become more than a middle of the pack QB. The ability for a QB to gain yards when plays fail is essential to winning. It is what Brady was able to do and something Rothlisburger could do in his younger years and Aaron Rogers when he is healthy.

Dak need to allow himself to improvise and take risks with his legs. His receivers need to do better at creating opportunities when routes fail too. Stop dropping back and losing 5-10 yards. Never run pass plays that only throw to the line of scrimmage or even behind it, they seem to always fail for Dallas.

Mike need to stop running up middle every first down until he gets a hoss OL and decent blocking scheme that can actually make a hole in middle,

All that can change how people view Dak Prescot who is a good reliable Vet QB. If he just learn to scramble, he can become elite.

Last edited:

Creeper

Reaction score
Hurts has 7 INTs in 6 games. And if you watch him play a lot of those are just bad throws. He also takes a lot of sacks. Parsons is right that Dak takes a lot more flack than anyone else, but he is playing for the most valuable franchise in sports. America's team. The attention comes with the territory. At the same time Dak is getting a lot of flack a lot of other players are overhyped just because they have a star on their helmets. It goes both ways.

Micah needs to stop watching TV and reading social media. That stuff is going to burn him out eventually.

Kwyn

Reaction score
If the same amount of people vote and they all of a sudden change their tune after 1 game then they're jokes.

That's why I'm glad we can see their names.

I don't care about swaying the Jones. That does nothing for me. You know what does do something for me though? Being able to say "told ya so".
You don’t think the timing of the first one that got 95% was equally suspect? It was posted the day after the niners game, right?

Dak has an incredible game against the rams and it goes down again. Beat the eagles? Goes down some more.

Either one of those games is a loss? Number goes up.

Using some CZ poll that is “yes/no” as an accurate gauge of anything is a waste of time and here you are acting like you’ve split the atom.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
It's funny you even have to ask this.

There are 53 other players.. that's why.